Providing independent coverage of the Minnesota Twins.
Photo

CR Kernels Prospect Brian Rapp Interview

twins pitching prospect brian rapp cedar rapids
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Turn A Pair Chris

Turn A Pair Chris

Elizabethton Twins

• 2 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 09:40 AM

Hello...my name is Chris MacLean.I host the Turn A Pair Baseball Podcast.I'm interviewing Cedar Rapids Kernels pitcher Brian Rapp on Sunday 6/23.I would love to hear from Twins fans.What would you like me to ask him?Would you like to know specifics about him,specifics about the organization or perhaps the CR Kernels?Any and all feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris

#2 ashbury

ashbury

Twins fan, no joke!

• 24,294 posts
  • LocationLake Tahoe, NV

Posted 22 June 2019 - 10:12 AM

Ask him his memories from the Cape Cod league.

Looks like he may have moved around a lot - born in NJ, high school in FL, college in MA. Some stories behind that?

• Turn A Pair Chris likes this

It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. -- Arthur Conan Doyle

#3 goulik

goulik

Kernel of truth

• 1,740 posts
  • LocationElko

Posted 22 June 2019 - 01:24 PM

What is/are the one or two things he’s really working on right now to get to the next step/Fort Meyers.
  • ashbury and Turn A Pair Chris like this

#4 tomrapp@gmail.com

tomrapp@gmail.com

Elizabethton Twins

• 1 posts

Posted 23 June 2019 - 07:12 AM

Brian’s Father here
Here are some human interest questions
3 other Brothers
His older brother USArmy Ranger and younger brother Freshman Pitcher at UNC Chapel Hill. Ask him how him and the Ranger used to prank the younger UNC pitcher by putting a Rock(Piece of Coral) in Shawn’s diaper on the beach when he was 3 years old

Also ask about how he bet his Dad when he was 9 that he could win the Belly Buster Challenge at our Local Ice Cream Parlor by eating 18 scoops of ice cream in 15 minutes
(result He made it to 17 scoops and then turned blue and ran to bathroom to hug the toilet for 15 Min)

Also ask him about being on the field at this year’s super bowl with his gf who’s a New England Pats cheerleader
  • ashbury, goulik and Turn A Pair Chris like this

#5 Turn A Pair Chris

Turn A Pair Chris

Elizabethton Twins

• 2 posts

Posted 23 June 2019 - 09:45 AM

Thank you for the tips Mr. Rapp.I'll be sure to weave these in.Great stuff :).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: twins, pitching, prospect, brian rapp, cedar rapids