Vikings Journal Forums
- Article: Can the Vikings Solve the Running Back Problem?
Today, 04:23 PM
- Wash Post: Vikings will be better with Bridgewater
Today, 04:09 PM
- ESPN: Profile of Rhett Ellison, your new starting tight end....
Today, 03:54 PM
- Wow! Pro Football Foucs CB rankings
Today, 03:45 PM
- Ponder sounding like a team player
Today, 03:09 PM
- Update: Rudolph to Have Surgery on Injured Groin
Today, 02:28 PM
MLB Trade Rumors: Twins Offseason Outlook
5 replies to this topic
Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:13 AM
Why do they have Morneau pegged for $15M next year? From what I understand his salary is $14M and there's no option to buy out.
The $15M includes the pro-rated signing bonus. He signed a 6yr/$80M contract with a $6M Signing Bonus. His actual salary is $14M.