Vikings Journal Forums
- KHOU: Report of 2nd Peterson "Disciplining"
Today, 07:00 PM--
- What should the Vikings do with Adrian Peterson?
Today, 06:58 PM--
- Article: Statement From Adrian Peterson
Today, 06:52 PM--
- Mike Priefer reinstated
Today, 05:59 PM--
- Adrian Peterson to play this Sunday vs. Saints
Today, 05:54 PM--
- What's the Deal with Matt Kalil?
Today, 05:48 PM--
MLB Trade Rumors: Twins Offseason Outlook
5 replies to this topic
Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:13 AM
Why do they have Morneau pegged for $15M next year? From what I understand his salary is $14M and there's no option to buy out.
The $15M includes the pro-rated signing bonus. He signed a 6yr/$80M contract with a $6M Signing Bonus. His actual salary is $14M.