- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 02:56 PM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Today, 01:35 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Today, 11:51 AM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Today, 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Yesterday, 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Yesterday, 03:35 PM
- Vikings legal team working with NFL to keep AP on sidelines
Yesterday, 03:03 PM
- AWESOME --> "The Bits Of Broken Chair Trophy"
Yesterday, 03:02 PM
- Article: Recap: Nascent Defense Shines as Vikings Move Towards Establishing Identity
Yesterday, 10:51 AM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings preview: Time to Chill Out
Yesterday, 08:54 AM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
MLB Trade Rumors: Twins Offseason Outlook
5 replies to this topic
Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:13 AM
Why do they have Morneau pegged for $15M next year? From what I understand his salary is $14M and there's no option to buy out.
The $15M includes the pro-rated signing bonus. He signed a 6yr/$80M contract with a $6M Signing Bonus. His actual salary is $14M.