- In (Baffling) Defense of Norv Turner: A Response to Football Outsiders' Near-Slight
- In Search Of: Interceptions
- Time To Cut Jerome Simpson
- Chris Kluwe, Minnesota Vikings Reach Settlement and Release Terms. Questions Remain
- Who’s Trending, Worth Defending or Might Be Ending—Week 1
- Vikings Second Year Player Progression
MLB Trade Rumors: Twins Offseason Outlook
5 replies to this topic
Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:13 AM
Why do they have Morneau pegged for $15M next year? From what I understand his salary is $14M and there's no option to buy out.
The $15M includes the pro-rated signing bonus. He signed a 6yr/$80M contract with a $6M Signing Bonus. His actual salary is $14M.