Providing independent coverage of the Minnesota Twins.
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email

The Store

Photo

Ballparks you have visited...

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 mikeee

mikeee

• Members
  • 784 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 02:58 PM

I have seen the Twins at Royal's stadium and County stadium vs the Brewers. I've also seen games at Fenway, and Busch stadium. Where have you been?

#2 TwinsGuy55422

TwinsGuy55422

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 03:28 PM

I have been to games at Coors Field in 1996 and Wrigley Field in 2009. I have been to Twins games at Comerica Park in 2010 and Miller Park in 2011. I am planning to go watch them play at Kaufmann Stadium this summer.
[FONT=century gothic]TwinsGuy55422
"And we'll see ya tomorrow night!!!!"
[/FONT]

#3 siouxjv

siouxjv

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 03:50 PM

So far, I've only got Miller Park and Safeco Field for road stadiums. I am actually heading out to Safeco again this year

#4 okobojicat

okobojicat

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:28 PM

Metrodome Target Field (though, weirdly not for a Twins game, I saw the first game ever played there, the Gophers vs. TCU???) Safeco (my favorite stadium) Coors Wrigley Comisky (before it became the cell phone company) Fenway (mehhh) Petco (really nice) Oakland Colliseum (blehh) Kaufman (nice, but nothing great) Milwaukee County stadium (the old, disgusting and nasty) Camden (very nice) Nationals Park (communist, clean, but boring) Citizen Bank Park (Fun stadium - I had a really good time at the game, but I don't remember anything distinctive about the stadium)

#5 Esoteric Ball Guy

Esoteric Ball Guy

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:48 PM

Metrodome 84-09 Safeco (tour only) 2007 US Cell, Fenway, Yankee, Shea, Nationals,PNC, Comerica 2008 Miller Park, New Busch, Kaufman 2009 Target Field, Wrigley 2010 Coors, AT&T, O.Co, Dodger, Petco, Anaheim 2011 +Rogers Centre, Progressive, GABP June of 2012+

#6 Kirsten Brown

Kirsten Brown

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:48 PM

Metropolitan Stadium Metrodome Target Field Miller Park Wrigley US Cellular Kauffman Old Busch Stadium New Busch Stadium Camden Yard Coors AT&T Safeco (but only tour, not a game) Dodger (only the gift shop and a little walking around, not a game) Plus Iowa Cubs (AAA), Omaha Storm Chasers (AAA, Royals), and Clinton Lumberkings (A, Mariners) Also, Abner Doubleday park at the Hall of Fame

#7 mikeee

mikeee

• Members
  • 784 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:05 PM

Spose I couldl count the local stadiums too! Target field, the dome, and even the old met! I was in brick town in oklahoma city and saw the triple A stadium there. It's the ranger's farm club.

#8 VATwinsFan

VATwinsFan

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:13 PM

Metropolitan Stadium Metrodome Kingdome (yuck) Old Candlestick Park (double yuck) Old San Diego Padres stadium (meh) Royals Camden Yards RFK Stadium (yuck again, although the way the second deck bounces when the crowd jumps up and down is kinda cool) Nationals Park Arlington (old Texas Rangers park) Astrodome (for a convention, not a game)

#9 whydidnt

whydidnt

• Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 07:20 PM

I've seen the Twins at all 3 Minnesota stadiums as well as at Fenway and Anaheim. Also, been to the Astrodome and Minute Maid in Houston, Coors and Miller Park. I enjoyed Fenway, but the seats are tiny. I think I like Target field the best of those I visited. I'd like to get to Safeco and Kauffman stadium in the next couple years.

#10 alarp33

alarp33

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:04 AM

Metrodome Target Field Wrigley US Cellular Busch -original Jacobs Field Comerica Park Kaufmann Stadium Coors Field Miller Park Camden Yards Will be adding Fenway Park to that list this year. If I had to rank my favorites in order; Target Field, Jacobs Field, Kauffman, Camden, Coors, Busch, Wrigley, Comerica, Miller, The Cell, Dome

Edited by alarp33, 06 March 2012 - 08:59 AM.

#11 rk83071

rk83071

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:36 AM

I have seen the Twins at Citi Field, Kaufmann Stadium, Target Field, the Dome and an assortment of various spring training fields around Florida.

Edited by rk83071, 06 March 2012 - 08:39 AM.

#12 Puckett34

Puckett34

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:43 AM

Target Field Metrodome Kauffman Stadium Wrigley Miller Park US Cellular Plans to go to Coors Field, Busch Stadium, and Fenway

#13 puck34

puck34

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:27 AM

Atlanta Fulton County Stadium The Big A (I attended as the original and way better renovated version recently) Busch (new and last version) Chase Field (have to try the loaded hot dogs - mac n cheese w/bacon & another with steak, peppers& mushrooms) Citizens Bank Coors County Stadium Dodger Stadium Great American Ball Park Fenway Park Kaufmann Stadium (still one of my favorites) Miller Park Nationals Park Camden Yards Progressive Field Rangers Ballpark Target Field Metrodome Met Stadium Tropicana Field (not sure what was worse - the stadium itself or the annoying cow bells) U.S. Cellular Wrigley Field Old Yankee Stadium I'm planning on attending new Yankee Stadium, Citi Field, PNC Park, Oakland and AT&T this summer

Edited by puck34, 06 March 2012 - 10:41 AM.

#14 gunnarthor

gunnarthor

• Members
  • 2,709 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:18 PM

The Dome - A lot, including the last game ever played. Posada's HR ball in game 3 landed two seats in front of me. Shea stadium - Santana's CG shutout! Camden - Got both games of a double header after the game I had tickets to was rained out. Morneau had a great day. Safeco - pretty. I just moved back to MN so I'll finally go to TF this season.

#15 Jim Crikket

Jim Crikket

• Members
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 07:33 PM

Metropolitan Stadium, Metrodome and Target Field -Minn Wrigley and US Cellular -Chicago Kauffman -KC New Busch - StL Old Ballpark and new Ballpark at Arlington Turner - Atl Tropicana -StPete Skydome -Toronto Fenway -Boston Camden Yds -Balt Big A -Anaheim Dodger -LA Coliseum -Oakland AT&T -SanFran
I opine about the Twins and Kernels regularly at Knuckleballsblog.com while my alter ego, SD Buhr covers the Kernels for MetroSportsReport.com.

~You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant~

#16 glanzer

glanzer

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:08 PM

I'll list mine in the order of my first appearance at each! 1994 - Kaufman Stadium (Mariners @ Royals) 1996 - Metrodome (Athletics @ Twins) 2006 - Miller Park (Twins @ Brewers) 2007 - Yankee Stadium (Twins @ Yankees) 2007 - RFK Stadium (Cubs @ Nationals) 2008 - Wrigley Field (Orioles @ Cubs) 2010 - Target Field (Cardinals @ Twins) 2010 - Rogers Centre (Rays @ Blue Jays) 2011 - CitiField (Giants @ Mets) 2011 - Fenway Park (Twins @ Red Sox) 2011 - Minute Maid Park (Brewers @ Astros) Also been to AT&T Park, Chase Field, Comerica Park, and Busch Stadium but not for MLB games.

#17 Highabove

Highabove

• Members
  • 587 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:20 PM

I saw a game at the Tokyo Dome. It is like the Metrodome on Steroids. There was no Bullpen. The Relievers would play catch in front of the Dugout before entering the game.

#18 gil4

gil4

• Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:40 PM

The Met Metrodome (in '82 and '09, no trips in between) Fenway (25-30 times, none since 86) Yankee Stadium (old) (about 15-20 times, last in 2000) Coors Camden Yards Shea ('74) Arlington Stadium Ballpark at Arlington Riverfront Busch Minors: El Paso San Antonio Norwich, CT OKC

Edited by gil4, 06 March 2012 - 08:42 PM.
forgot one

#19 Gernzy

Gernzy

• Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:34 AM

I've only been to a few: Metrodome Target Field Fenway Park And Hammond Stadium.
I bent my wookie...

#20 The Dread Pirate

The Dread Pirate

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:59 AM

Let's see...
Current MLB Parks
Camden Yards
Rogers Centre
Target Field
Progressive Field
US Cellular
Kaufmann Stadium
Safeco Field
PNC Park
Wrigley Field
Busch Stadium

"retired parks"
Yankee Stadium
HHH Metrodome
RFK Stadium

Spring Training
Tinker Field
Hammond Stadium

Minor Leagues
Zephyr Field (New Orleans)
Rosenblatt Stadium (former Omaha)
Prince George's Stadium (Bowie)

#21 DAM DC Twins Fans

DAM DC Twins Fans

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:59 AM

I may be older than most of you...in order from when I was a kid: Ebbets Field Polo Grounds Old Yankee Stadium Connie Mack (a real dump) Shea Old Memorial Stadium (in Baltimore I actually like it more than Camden Yards) RFK Stadium (but for DC United) Fenway The Vet in Philly Dodger Stadium (one of the best) Three Rivers Kauffman Stadium (probably the best) Oakland Coliseum Atlanta Fulton County Stadium Fenway Wrigley Comiskey (the new one now called US Cellular--probably the worst) Camden Yards Citizen Bank (I think thats the name of newest Philly stadium) Nationals Stadium Minor League games in Frederick MD, Chattanooga, Greensboro NC, Prince William VA, Hagerstown and a few others I forget now. A few spring training games in FLA (Port St. Lucie, West Palm and Vero Beach--the best place to watch a game.)

#22 DAM DC Twins Fans

DAM DC Twins Fans

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:02 AM

How could I forget--The Dome...actually two domes...Skydome in Toronto and HHH Metrodome. Also Bowie MD for minor leagues.

#23 Bill Parker

Bill Parker

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 03:41 PM

Hmm... Metrodome Target Field Kingdome Safeco Big A Dodger Stadium Petco Jack Murphy Wrigley US Cellular Miller Park PNC Park RFK Camden Yards Fenway Doesn't feel like that should be it, but I think it is...

#24 Highabove

Highabove

• Members
  • 587 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:39 PM

How can everyone forget beautiful Tropicana Field which makes our Dome look like Target Field. The Stingray petting pond behind Centerfield is second to none.

Edited by Highabove, 10 March 2012 - 09:47 PM.

#25 TCBurgerGuy

TCBurgerGuy

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:30 AM

I have been to Wrigley, Comiskey, Jacobs Field, the Dome, and of course Target Field. I wish we had a better name for Target Field. Like Puckett Park or something. I get sick of all of the corporate names all the time. BaseKetball was right on the money.