Providing independent coverage of the Minnesota Twins.
Photo

Article: Twins Minor League Report (5/25) Bring in the Ambulance for All but Those Who Wander

jordan balazovic gilberto celestino wander javier lewin diaz travis blankenhorn
  • Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 108Stitches

108Stitches

Ft Myers Miracle

• 275 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 09:03 PM

I had a feeling Wells was much worse than we were told. That SUCKS. Title says it all..... literally bring the ambulances

#22 70charger

70charger

• 4,418 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 05:17 PM

I mean, last year Lachlan Wells, Randy LeBlanc and Zach Featherstone had Tommy John surgery. 

2017: Burdi, O'Rourke, May, Kirilloff, De Jesus

2016: Cutura, Benninghoff (had it right after the draft)

2015: Graterol, Thorpe, Hermsen, Farfan, Aponte

2014: Melotakis, R. Rosario, Romero, C Williams, Sano, Stirewalt

2013: Chargois, Stuifbergen

Could go back further, and I'm sure there are a few that were missed here. And, it's pretty similar to most organizations. 

I'm like 97% sure Raymond Luxury Yacht was being sarcastic in responding to a previous poster, but thanks for laying it all out like that. This was a sucky report for injuries, but it doesn't seem like it's time to hit the panic button yet.

#23 Seth Stohs

Seth Stohs

Owner

• Owner
  • 17,975 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 06:09 PM

I'm like 97% sure Raymond Luxury Yacht was being sarcastic in responding to a previous poster, but thanks for laying it all out like that. This was a sucky report for injuries, but it doesn't seem like it's time to hit the panic button yet.

Very possible he was, but it did get me thinking, so I had to go do some digging. This list was just Tommy John surgery... I know there have been some shoulder surgeries as well. 

• 70charger likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: jordan balazovic, gilberto celestino, wander javier, lewin diaz, travis blankenhorn