- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Today, 07:25 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Next Year's Optimism, Playing Rookies and Draft Strategy
Today, 07:24 PM
- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Today, 03:32 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 16 Rankings
Today, 02:16 PM
- Article: How Does Teddy Compare? - Version 3.0
Today, 07:52 AM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 16
Yesterday, 05:17 PM
- NFLPA files lawsuit against the NFL on behalf of Peterson
Yesterday, 12:30 PM
- Article: Big Week for Walsh
Yesterday, 11:28 AM
- Article: How Did the Vikings Change their Gameplan Against the Lions?
Yesterday, 11:26 AM
- Hoge is really down on Johnny Football--really down
Dec 16 2014 08:45 AM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
Matt Carson instead of Chris Herrmann in LF? Really?
1 reply to this topic
Posted 29 September 2012 - 12:36 AM
Why do that? One is a marginal guy who is a good enough player, but is also a pretty known player. Carson is reliable and is worth keeping in the organization next year. Herrmann is a prospect, and a C/LF prospect at that. Why not let him bat and get a chance this September? That is totally perplexing to me. I just do not understand what this manager thinks at all.
Posted 29 September 2012 - 12:50 AM
It was most likely because there was a lefty starting. I don't think it would have mattered though because even if a righty was starting Parm would have been in RF and Revere in LF. Chris is still getting good experience and a nice paycheck so I don't think he minds. He might get 1 more start before the season ends.. 5-10 ABs.