Providing independent coverage of the Minnesota Twins.
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
Photo

Article: Gleeman & The Geek, Ep 421: Tigers and Tiger

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 John Bonnes

John Bonnes

Owner

• Administrators
  • 5,959 posts

Posted 14 April 2019 - 05:26 PM

Aaron and John talk about getting bumped by Tiger Woods, the end of constant off days on the Twins' schedule, big changes up and down the lineup, making sense of a three-headed catching monster, Tyler Austin's new home, their Donkey Kong skills, 612 Brew beers and the latest injury updates on Miguel Sano, Addison Reed, and Matt Magill. You can listen by downloading us from iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, iHeartRadio or find it at GleemanAndTheGeek.com. Or just click this link.

Click here to view the article

#2 Mr. Patient

Mr. Patient

Elizabethton Twins

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 09:32 AM

John, Aaron, if you're listening: you guys are great, and 612 Brew is a very good brewery, and I understand that you guys need to have good relationships with the hosts where you record, and it's great to support local businesses.But Robert Kasak's little quizzes/games add nothing but running time to a show that already runs pretty long.They're not funny, and not interesting.Please stop, or edit them out.Thanks.

#3 denarded

denarded

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 10:45 AM

Disagree. Local color, personality, and fun. I get what you're saying, but normally they don't bring guests in until later and they hit the main topics off the top. Also, I normally just listen as background and tune in when Aaron goes deep on stats, or John gets fired up over something not named Kyle Gibson

Wikipedia is for suckers