- Breaking: Zimmer said the Vikings practiced yesterday
Today, 07:35 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 13
Today, 07:22 PM
- Article: Zimmer Wants Wins—Does Anyone Else?
Today, 03:50 PM
- Greg Jennings Receives Courage Award
Today, 12:30 PM
- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 11:15 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings
Today, 08:43 AM
- Article: The Vikings New Number One Wide Receiver?!?
Yesterday, 07:51 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Yesterday, 06:21 AM
- Matt Kalil's brother Ryan comes to his defense
Nov 26 2014 04:02 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Nov 26 2014 03:17 PM
where are some great burger joints?
Posted 22 September 2012 - 12:35 AM
Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:13 PM
I think I like Blue Door better than the nook, but both are awesome.
The Nook or Shamrocks #1. Close second is the Blue Door. They would be number one but they are too hard to get into. $2.00 taps for premium beer is hard to beat. Maybe when they open a second location in longfellowMatt's #3. Victory 44 #4, Smashburger #5. Meister's in Scandia serves a good burger. Was not impressed with Kings bar in Miesville with their multiple (40 some) burger options. We did like Lion's Tap. 5/8 is highly recommend, but we were not impressed
Burger Moe's in St. Paul is pretty good. Also a place called Tugg's in Minneapolis that is pretty alright (my favorite is the cowboy burger: cheddar, bacon and hashbrowns on the burger).
If your willing to make the trip out to Eden Prairie, go to The Lions Tap. Very simple burgers but they are really awesome.
You can come up with statistics to prove anything. Forty percent of all people know that.
Posted 23 September 2012 - 01:21 AM
Sort of like Brats. The stuff you get in the supermarkets tastes lake crap compared to Grundhofer's in Hugo or Morelli's
Edited by old nurse, 23 September 2012 - 01:27 AM.
Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:23 PM
The Nook in St. Paul, oh so good!!!
By the other place that does a Juicy Lucy I assume you mean 5-8 club?
that is the one....I was a little dissapopinted by that one.
the Juicy Lucy at Matt's was awesome.
i think the Next one we will try is The Nook.....and i gotta get back to BlueDoor
Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:40 AM