- Would the Vikings have made the playoffs if Adrian Peterson was playing?
Yesterday, 11:23 AM
- Article: Preparing For Life Without Adrian Peterson
Yesterday, 11:10 AM
- Article: Adrian Peterson/NFLPA Submit Letter of Appeal to NFL
Nov 21 2014 11:11 PM
- Article: NFL Suspends Adrian Peterson for Remainder of 2014 Season
Nov 21 2014 03:08 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings
Nov 21 2014 12:05 PM
- Peterson's Mea Culpa Tour Is Starting A Little Late
Nov 21 2014 11:31 AM
- Article: Vikings are Young and a Bit Restless
Nov 21 2014 07:00 AM
- What's the Vikings biggest position of need?
Nov 20 2014 09:18 PM
- Article: Green Bay's Recent Domination of Vikings Is Eye Opening
Nov 20 2014 08:52 PM
- Why Wouldn't Vikings Want AP Back Next Year?
Nov 20 2014 07:20 PM
Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:19 PM
Is there a reason you're rooting the SIII? Jelly Bean will be on the way soon and unless you can find a ROM that is absolutely 100% stable, I'd leave it as-is. You have little to gain by rooting that phone, IMO.
But all in all, the process usually isn't that difficult, just a little time consuming. Go slowly and follow the directions. If you have a question, just stop and research it fully. You don't want to brick the thing (though that's generally rare in the more modern ROMs).
Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:00 AM
I want tethering, to delete some bloatware, and the ability to customize my phone a little more. I guess I don't HAVE to do it, but from reading some of the geek forums (no disrespect to my fellow geeks) everyone loves their phone rooted.
Ah, tethering. Are you a Sprint or T-Mobile customer? Because both Verizon and AT&T now offer tethering included in their new plans.
But if those plans will run you more money, root that bitch. My current phone doesn't have tethering and it drives me nuts. Thankfully, I have a new iPhone coming in a few days and my new plan will automatically include tethering.
Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:27 AM