Providing independent coverage of the Minnesota Twins.
Photo

Article: Meltdown Countdown: Pizza Luce Bringing The Swag

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 John Bonnes

John Bonnes

Owner

• Administrators
  • 6,004 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 10:38 PM

Besides prizes, this year’s Winter Meltdown will include giveaways, including swag from Pizza Luce, who will have a promotional table to check out. That’s on top of the two free 612 Brew craft beers, the free pint glass, drink specials, Pick & Shovel prize pack, and autographed prizes. Tickets go on sales Tuesday at 8AM on Twins Daily. You’ll also get to meet our new Twins beat writers and special Twins guest…..…who is going to be named on Monday. But here’s today’s hint, to go along with the ones from Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and yesterday.

Hint 5: He pitched for the Twins.

With those five hints, you should be able to whittle down the Twins alumni to just one name, but if you don’t want to work that hard, we’ll announce him tomorrow. You won’t want to miss it.

Twins Daily’s Winter Meltdown will be January 26th from 5:00-7:30 at Brother’s Bar & Grill. You’ll be in town going to TwinsFest anyway, so stop by and bask in the warm glow of the hot stove with other Twins fanatics. Again: tickets go on sale at Twins Daily at 8:00 on Tuesday the 15th for $40.

Click here to view the article

#2 crapforks

crapforks

• Members
  • 385 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 10:57 AM

I was able to figure it out! Once I did, I was a little upset with myself for missing something obvious. Good clues!
  • John Bonnes likes this