- Breaking: Zimmer said the Vikings practiced yesterday
Yesterday, 07:35 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 13
Yesterday, 07:22 PM
- Article: Zimmer Wants Wins—Does Anyone Else?
Yesterday, 03:50 PM
- Greg Jennings Receives Courage Award
Yesterday, 12:30 PM
- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Yesterday, 11:15 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings
Yesterday, 08:43 AM
- Article: The Vikings New Number One Wide Receiver?!?
Nov 27 2014 07:51 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Nov 27 2014 06:21 AM
- Matt Kalil's brother Ryan comes to his defense
Nov 26 2014 04:02 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Nov 26 2014 03:17 PM
Article: Yes, The Twins Have Outfield Depth
Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:08 PM
Edited by mgraves, 13 September 2012 - 09:12 PM.
Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:17 AM
Posted 14 September 2012 - 07:04 AM
Nice bunch of outfielders. In fact, I like a lot of the depth that the Twins organization is developing in the minors. But the bottom line is, you won't see this franchise turn around until we have a post that shows a similar depth with pitching.
Nice blog, interesting to read