- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Yesterday, 05:23 PM
- Matt Kalil's brother Ryan comes to his defense
Yesterday, 04:02 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Yesterday, 03:17 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Yesterday, 12:53 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings
Yesterday, 12:18 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 13
Yesterday, 12:48 AM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Nov 25 2014 01:35 PM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Nov 25 2014 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
Article: Yes, The Twins Have Outfield Depth
Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:08 PM
Edited by mgraves, 13 September 2012 - 09:12 PM.
Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:17 AM
Posted 14 September 2012 - 07:04 AM
Nice bunch of outfielders. In fact, I like a lot of the depth that the Twins organization is developing in the minors. But the bottom line is, you won't see this franchise turn around until we have a post that shows a similar depth with pitching.
Nice blog, interesting to read