- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 01:36 PM
- Zimmer's Freaky-Fast Friday Presser
Today, 10:58 AM
- This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears
Today, 02:26 AM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 07:51 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 17
Yesterday, 10:43 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Yesterday, 10:00 AM
- Will He/Won't He?? - Jerry Kill's future...
Yesterday, 09:43 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Yesterday, 09:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Yesterday, 09:03 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Dec 25 2014 07:42 PM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
Article: Twins Top Tampa 7-3 in Spring Opener
7 replies to this topic
Posted 03 March 2012 - 09:03 PM
Honestly, it's hard to really find much negative from this game. Our guys that we need to be healthy all produced a little, and were still healthy at the end of the game; Nishioka was a pleasant surprise (still not holding my breath on him); and Parmelee started out hot. Maybe, best of all, it was live, outdoor baseball!