Providing independent coverage of the Minnesota Twins.
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
Photo

Article: Twins 2018 Minor League Hitter Of The Year

alex kirilloff royce lewis brent rooker zander wiel taylor grzelakowski
  • Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Mike Sixel

Mike Sixel

Now living in Oregon

• Members
  • 26,974 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 11:24 AM

mike sixel
1:10 Odds we see Kiriloff in MN next year at some point? thanks!

Kiley McDaniel
1:11 On this trajectory, he would be deserving of at least a September look. May depend on competitive situation to see if he actually does get a look

• dbminn and rdehring like this

There's always next year, or the next, or maybe by the time I'm Chief's age, I guess....

#22 bluechipper

bluechipper

• Members
  • 2,248 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 01:07 PM

I'm surprised Royce Lewis only had 28 steals. Also surprised that he led the organization with that number. Generally speaking, I hope steals make a comeback in baseball. They're just fun to watch.

#23 slash129

slash129

• Banned
  • 862 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 04:29 AM

It would be fun if they save #47 for him at the big league level. Not sure if Andrei Kirilenko would sue.

#24 slash129

slash129

• Banned
  • 862 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 08:36 AM

Palka has a 114 OPS+ for the White Sox this year. To put that into context, that's only a point lower than Eddie Rosario. Arcia had a 101 OPS+ during his tenure with the Twins, five points higher than Max Kepler's career mark. Here's something I find incredible: Arcia is still only 27-years-old!

Yeah ... Palka was a major screw-up by the FO .... Especially after watching the LoMo NoShow

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: alex kirilloff, royce lewis, brent rooker, zander wiel, taylor grzelakowski