- Article: Ponder Era Ending
Today, 01:03 AM
- Article: Bears vs. Vikings Game Thread
Yesterday, 11:19 PM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Yesterday, 11:03 PM
- Troy Williamson > Patterson
Yesterday, 09:09 PM
- 2015 upgrades
Yesterday, 03:59 PM
- Zimmer's Freaky-Fast Friday Presser
Yesterday, 07:49 AM
- Article: Minnesota Vikings Christmas Returns
Yesterday, 06:48 AM
- Article: Bears vs. Vikings preview: Playing for Purple Pride and Jobs
Yesterday, 03:27 AM
- This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears
Dec 27 2014 02:26 AM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Dec 26 2014 07:51 PM
Twins vs Royals, 09-11-2012, 7:10pm
Posted 11 September 2012 - 03:33 PM
Ben Revere CF
Jamey Carroll 2B
Joe Mauer C
Justin Morneau 1B
Josh Willingham LF
Ryan Doumit DH
Trevor Plouffe 3B
Darin Mastroianni RF
Pedro Florimon SS
(Scott Diamond P)
Lorenzo Cain CF
Alcides Escobar SS
Alex Gordon LF
Billy Butler DH
Salvador Perez C
Mike Moustakas 3B
Jeff Francoeur RF
Eric Hosmer 1B
Johnny Giavotella 2B
(Will Smith P)
Posted 11 September 2012 - 06:22 PM
You can always count on FSN for some quality analysis, it only took a couple of minutes to be reminded why I skip the pre/post game shows.
"The Royals can really hit"
Yes indeed, they of the 3rd worst runs scored per game mark in the AL.
They have the 3rd best team average in the AL, and are 2nd in 2B and 3B. Last in homers, though, and mid-pack in OPS.
Posted 11 September 2012 - 11:22 PM
Anybody know why the first three runs given up by Diamond, while at first being unearned, became earned like an inning later?
I don't know why they would have ever been considered unearned. There was a wild pitch involved (and an accompanying error on Doumit's throw), but Perez would have scored anyway based on following hits.
Edited by USAFChief, 11 September 2012 - 11:26 PM.