- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Today, 07:45 AM
- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 07:28 AM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Today, 07:02 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 13
Today, 12:48 AM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Yesterday, 01:35 PM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Yesterday, 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
- Vikings legal team working with NFL to keep AP on sidelines
Nov 24 2014 03:03 PM
- AWESOME --> "The Bits Of Broken Chair Trophy"
Nov 24 2014 03:02 PM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
Legends club or roof deck
8 replies to this topic
Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:03 AM
Haven't actually done legends club, but I did the roof deck, and it's a bit disappointing if you actually want to SEE the game. It's more of a group hang-out and I like the personal bar up there, but you can't even see the action unless you're on the edge.