- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Today, 10:49 AM
- Article: Oh Snap! Vikings Botch the Game Late in Miami
Today, 10:15 AM
- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Today, 09:32 AM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Yesterday, 11:41 PM
- Simmons: The Vikings Cursed Cleveland
Yesterday, 09:26 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 07:06 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Preview: No Vacation in Miami
Yesterday, 12:06 PM
- Greenway to play after passing of his father...
Yesterday, 11:57 AM
- Article: Preparing For An Off-Season Of Change
Yesterday, 07:29 AM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Dec 20 2014 08:12 PM
Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:37 AM
Wash has 2 ace type pitchers left & a solid 4some left to get thru the playoffs.
If they do win it, dont get back in the next 4 yrs....its guarranteed Strasberg leaves as a FA & that will show Rizzo how important the future is to a team.
Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:46 PM
...but it sounds like he's not exactly a fan of how this has been handled, and that could be big if you look at the list of current and future National players that Boras represents.
Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:15 PM
Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:52 PM
If Boras makes this into a scandal - it is a piss poor play. Davey Johnson has been in the game around 50 years. He has seen Strasburg's performance the last few starts and the media attention on his shut down has screwed with him mentally - his last 2 starts have not been very good and Johnson is pulling the plug. The Nationals have had a plan and they are following through with it. Good for them! The Nationals still have a good staff and should win the NL East. Anything else is icing on the cake, because nothing can be assumed in the playoffs.
Nah, I don't think he'll go scandal, but this sounds a lot like "enjoy him until he's a FA, because we're not staying here"