I got up this morning in somewhat of a funk, because the home town 9 played like they were in a funk, with results to match.
*Ah, seventies era stuff. Music was cool, clothes, not so much. What? Yes, I wore that stuff. Don't judge!
But, this is a new day and a great day to start another winning streak!
*Supposedly, Mr. Trebek got miffed at this guy continuing to win.
And now, I bow out, leaving this one final video:
*That worked out far better than I thought it would.
This is where I put in some sort of picture where the five things to think about should be:
*When I lived in MN and the regular heat failed, well....so, yes, I can relate.
Some random observations from last night:
1. Slegers threw a clunker, which is going to happen. However, timing just wasn't good.
2. Kennedy managed to avoid another win.
3. It was cool when Mr. Dozier tied the game.
4. Bullpen did good right up until it didn't.
5. Credit to Mr. Rogers for going 2.1 innings and getting out of a tough spot.