That wasn’t 20/20 hindsight, as I called it as it happened, saying “NO!” as he rounded second.
1. Alex Gordon has an arm on him.
2. Logan Morrison is very slow.
3. Never make the first out at third base.
4. The team was down by four runs.
5. Logan Morrison is very, very slow.
I don't have any scientific data to back this up, but it seems like this team runs on Gordon a lot.Considering how well they should know the Royals and Gordon in particular, this seems really odd to me.They seem to dare him to throw them out, and he most often does.