Providing independent coverage of the Minnesota Twins.
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
Photo

Get to know each other

• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

Poll: Twins Daily on Social Media (87 member(s) have cast votes)

I follow Twins Daily on...

1. Twitter (9 votes [10.34%])

Percentage of vote: 10.34%

2. Facebook (6 votes [6.90%])

Percentage of vote: 6.90%

3. Both (11 votes [12.64%])

Percentage of vote: 12.64%

4. Neither (61 votes [70.11%])

Percentage of vote: 70.11%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#141 beckmt

beckmt

• Members
  • 2,299 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 06:28 AM

1.) Where are you from? Around the Twins Cities area, started in SLP and spent a good number of years in Eden Prairie.Now between northern suburbs of the Twins Cities and Clearwater, FL (wife can no longer spend winters in Minnesota).
2.) Age Range? 71
3.) What brought you to Twins Daily? blind luck I guess
4.) Highest level of baseball/softball played? small high school so I tried, was not very good, playedsome softball for a fewyears in my 20's (Was much better at other things).
5.) Favorite Twins Player, and favorite underappreciated Twins player, and if you want, favorite current Twins player? Rosario, loved Killebrew,unappreciated Bill Campbell for a few years.
6.) Favorite non-Twins Daily site/authors? science fiction fan various authors. David Drake, David Weber, Brandon Sanderson mainly at this time.
7.) Favorite Twitter follows? Have account, do not use.
8.) Other interests outside of baseball. tournament bridge (I am pretty good), also do some gaming, played alot of stratomatic baseball for about 35 seasons (yes there are a couple of leagues in the twin cities).Also like music (folk rock to 80's mainly).
9.) Favorite part of Twins Daily... lot of the comments on the Twins, also appreciate the minor league section.
10.) Tell us what we can do better. What features or other topics would you like to see in-season or out of season? More on prospects out of season. 
11.) Have you been to any of the Twins Daily "events?" No just never at the right time.

Edited by beckmt, 22 December 2018 - 06:28 AM.

• Carole Keller, ashburyjohn and Sconnie like this

#142 ashburyjohn

ashburyjohn

Haighters gonna Haight

• Twins Mods
  • 20,191 posts
  • LocationNatick, MA

Posted 22 December 2018 - 11:14 AM

Now between northern suburbs of the Twins Cities and Clearwater, FL

Not Ft Myers? :)

It is not real work unless you would rather be doing something else.