After the success enjoyed by the Twins, and, by extension, SampleSizeof1, who, by the way, has a 4-0 record on this home stand, I'm not feeling sanguine about taking over for SSo1 over the next few days. In fact, I sort of have an idea I might have all the success of my favorite coyote:
*Just sort of goes with the way the season has gone, right?
But, that's okay, because, we'll always have 1987 and 1991. Remember 87? The team that wouldn't quit? Yeah, what a fun team and cast of characters. With that, I'll drop this little gem right here:
*That was a fun year. This year, though, well, still a work in progress. Twins aren't dead yet.
With that, I'll leave this video for no particular reason other than it's one of the most original music videos ever made:
*Back when music videos were actually entertaining. these completely inconceivable thoughts:
*No comment on whether or not there's a resemblance to your humble threader.
Some random observations from the game yesterday;
1. Nice to see Odorizzi go 6 innings.
2. Nice to see the Twins sweep.
3. Garver going deep is good.
4. It may have been a good spot to use Mr. Belisle but, I still don't like that he's on the team.
5. Escobar came oh so close to hitting the car. Maybe next time.