- You’ll get a free craft beer.
- You’ll get another free (or Bogo) craft beer for a future visit.
- There will be giveaways at first pitch and last out.
- We’ll play Last Fan Standing, where you compete against Aaron and the crowd to win a great prize.
- Yet MORE prizes for tweeting about the event or just being social with your fellow Twins fans.
- Aaron and John will talk Twins and answer questions to the assembled crowd and it will all be on a special release podcast. Your question could be featured on the podcast.
- 6/26 – 7:00 at Modist Brewing
- 7/24 – 6:00 at Utepils Brewing
- 8/7 – 6:00 at Lynlake Brewing
- 9/4 – 7:00 at Able Seedhouse & Brewing
We’re also excited to announce some extra guests and events:
- 6/26 – Aaron will be signing (and selling) copies of his book Big 50: Minnesota Twins: The Men and Moments that Made the Minnesota Twins. We might even include a dramatic reading.
- 6/26 – Also that week, we’ll have a special pop-up stand of Pick and Shovel Wear. See the baseball gear that John and Aaron have been raving about on their podcast.
- 7/24 – The Italian Sauce Company will have a table where you can taste (and purchase) the Bollitto’s Calabrian Pepper Sauce the Aaron and John have been raving about.
- 8/7 – Sota Stick will have a pop-up store featuring their Minnesota Sports inspired designs. It’s a unique opportunity to try out their quality merchandise live and in-person.
- 9/4 – It’s a dog-friendly event! Aaron and John will be joined by Charlotte Who Has Issues™, John’s dog, and you can bring your best friend too as Able Seedhouse and Brewery is dog-friendly.
- Anyone who buys a season ticket before the 11th gets a limited edition Gleeman and the Geek pint glass. These are ONLY available if you buy a season ticket by the 11th. They’ll be available at whichever event you first attend.
Unfortunately, you can’t just arrive at the door. Season ticket sales are over, but you can still buy individual tickets as they're released right here.
Don’t get shut out! Get your tickets right now. We’re excited to hang out with you.
Click here to view the article