- Article: Preaching Patience with Teddy
Today, 07:49 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 8
Today, 07:07 PM
- Article: Something’s Gotta Give
Today, 05:53 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Norv Turner, the Trade Deadline and Anthony Barr
Today, 05:50 PM
- Shame On You, Cook and Kanabec Counties
Today, 05:40 PM
- NFL introduces its own Lady Bing award
Today, 08:14 AM
- Vegas favors (1-5) Tampa Bay over Vikings
Yesterday, 12:33 PM
- Vikings' RB Jerick McKinnon Fulfills Zimmer's Request
Yesterday, 09:16 AM
- Favre was asked to return as recently as 2013
Yesterday, 08:50 AM
- Article: Vikings Game 7 Recap: The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same
Yesterday, 08:48 AM
Article: Kepler, Bullpen Push E-Twins to Championship Game
Posted 03 September 2012 - 12:26 PM
Berrios on the bump with a league title on the line... that couldn't have worked out much better.
I just hope the kid can handle the pressure of a big game like a title game. Possibly a sign of future greatness how he pitches. Either way, this kid is the one of the top pitchers in this weak organization.
Is 2015 the right time for a debut or could he make it sooner?
Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:21 PM
He's definitely advanced for his age, but at this point with pitchers I'm less about projecting "when" and more about "praying they don't get hurt".
I'd gladly take putting up with Steven Strasburg-type-debate: "Should-we-shut-him-down-or-not?"- in 2015 if this kid pans out anywhere close to Strasburg's numbers.
Posted 03 September 2012 - 07:13 PM
He is looking really, really good but I'm going to wait to get really excited until he spends a year in full season ball.