- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Yesterday, 09:57 PM
- Hoge is really down on Johnny Football--really down
Yesterday, 09:00 PM
- Article: How Does Teddy Compare? - Version 3.0
Yesterday, 08:55 PM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Yesterday, 08:52 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Next Year's Optimism, Playing Rookies and Draft Strategy
Yesterday, 07:24 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 16 Rankings
Yesterday, 02:16 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 16
Dec 17 2014 05:17 PM
- NFLPA files lawsuit against the NFL on behalf of Peterson
Dec 17 2014 12:30 PM
- Article: Big Week for Walsh
Dec 17 2014 11:28 AM
- Article: How Did the Vikings Change their Gameplan Against the Lions?
Dec 17 2014 11:26 AM
Good bet or not?
Posted 02 March 2012 - 12:12 PM
Posted 02 March 2012 - 12:39 PM
[COLOR=#b22222]~You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant~[/COLOR]
Posted 02 March 2012 - 12:42 PM
Blogging Twins since 2007 at The Tenth Inning Stretch
Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:29 PM
Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:58 PM
Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:15 PM
Posted 05 March 2012 - 03:21 PM
I would bet my first born son that the Twins will have a better record than the Chicago White Sox....Here's why:
The White Sox lost Ozzie Guillen, Carlos Quentin, Mark Buehrle and Juan Pierre. The best player they gained was Kosuke Fukudome. They have Jesse Crain in the pen, and their fans feel the same as we felt about him (6 Blown Saves last season). Their bullpen is worse than ours.
AND the Twins will be healthy-er (knock on Maple).
Prediction: Twins 80-82, White Sox 70-92
Not so fast about the White Sox "losses". Pierre is on the downside of his career and Quentin is often injured and is a HR or K during his ABs. The guys replacing those two (De Aza and Viciendo) are young with a lot of upside and will likley have better seasons than Pierre and Quentin. Buehrle is a tough loss. While I will miss Ozzie in the division, I think he is a feast or famine type of manager in that he does well with a good roster, but struggles with a poor one. I don't think he gets the best out of lesser talent. Still think the Sox may finish slightly ahead of the Twins. For the Twins to improve over 15 games from last year I think will be a good season. Twins 78-84. Sox 81-81.
Posted 05 March 2012 - 03:25 PM
Posted 08 March 2012 - 02:25 PM
Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:35 AM