- Would the Vikings have made the playoffs if Adrian Peterson was playing?
Yesterday, 11:23 AM
- Article: Preparing For Life Without Adrian Peterson
Yesterday, 11:10 AM
- Article: Adrian Peterson/NFLPA Submit Letter of Appeal to NFL
Nov 21 2014 11:11 PM
- Article: NFL Suspends Adrian Peterson for Remainder of 2014 Season
Nov 21 2014 03:08 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings
Nov 21 2014 12:05 PM
- Peterson's Mea Culpa Tour Is Starting A Little Late
Nov 21 2014 11:31 AM
- Article: Vikings are Young and a Bit Restless
Nov 21 2014 07:00 AM
- What's the Vikings biggest position of need?
Nov 20 2014 09:18 PM
- Article: Green Bay's Recent Domination of Vikings Is Eye Opening
Nov 20 2014 08:52 PM
- Why Wouldn't Vikings Want AP Back Next Year?
Nov 20 2014 07:20 PM
Twins vs Royals, 09-01-2012, 3:10pm
Posted 01 September 2012 - 01:13 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but postponed games have to be made up if possible? Even if it's two teams not in playoff contention.
Usually, but when it happens this late in the season sometimes scheduling gets in the way - the teams don't play each other again and there are no common off days.
If one of the games this weekend isn't completed, it might get moved to Target Field and played next week when the Royals are in town. They also have a common off-day (Mon. Sept. 17) where is could be played in KC. That day comes in the middle of a Royals homestand and right at the start of a road trip for MN.
Edited by IdahoPilgrim, 01 September 2012 - 01:22 PM.
Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:39 PM
Kansas City Waders
Posted 01 September 2012 - 05:40 PM