- Article: Oh Snap! Vikings Botch the Game Late in Miami
Today, 08:11 PM
- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Today, 08:09 PM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Today, 07:08 PM
- Where Should The NFL Expand?
Today, 07:07 PM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 05:27 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Today, 05:23 PM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Today, 02:13 PM
- Simmons: The Vikings Cursed Cleveland
Yesterday, 09:26 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Preview: No Vacation in Miami
Yesterday, 12:06 PM
- Greenway to play after passing of his father...
Yesterday, 11:57 AM
Twins vs Royals, 09-01-2012, 3:10pm
Posted 01 September 2012 - 01:13 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but postponed games have to be made up if possible? Even if it's two teams not in playoff contention.
Usually, but when it happens this late in the season sometimes scheduling gets in the way - the teams don't play each other again and there are no common off days.
If one of the games this weekend isn't completed, it might get moved to Target Field and played next week when the Royals are in town. They also have a common off-day (Mon. Sept. 17) where is could be played in KC. That day comes in the middle of a Royals homestand and right at the start of a road trip for MN.
Edited by IdahoPilgrim, 01 September 2012 - 01:22 PM.
Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:39 PM
Kansas City Waders
Posted 01 September 2012 - 05:40 PM