- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Yesterday, 10:05 PM
- Barr Out for the Remainder of the Season with Knee Surgery
Yesterday, 09:03 PM
- Article: How Does Teddy Compare? - Version 3.0
Yesterday, 01:29 PM
- Norv Turner defends his rookie QB
Yesterday, 11:17 AM
- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Dec 18 2014 09:57 PM
- Hoge is really down on Johnny Football--really down
Dec 18 2014 09:00 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Next Year's Optimism, Playing Rookies and Draft Strategy
Dec 18 2014 07:24 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 16 Rankings
Dec 18 2014 02:16 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 16
Dec 17 2014 05:17 PM
- NFLPA files lawsuit against the NFL on behalf of Peterson
Dec 17 2014 12:30 PM
Twins vs Royals, 09-01-2012, 3:10pm
Posted 01 September 2012 - 01:13 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but postponed games have to be made up if possible? Even if it's two teams not in playoff contention.
Usually, but when it happens this late in the season sometimes scheduling gets in the way - the teams don't play each other again and there are no common off days.
If one of the games this weekend isn't completed, it might get moved to Target Field and played next week when the Royals are in town. They also have a common off-day (Mon. Sept. 17) where is could be played in KC. That day comes in the middle of a Royals homestand and right at the start of a road trip for MN.
Edited by IdahoPilgrim, 01 September 2012 - 01:22 PM.
Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:39 PM
Kansas City Waders
Posted 01 September 2012 - 05:40 PM