- Article: Vikings Game 7 Recap: The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same
Yesterday, 08:07 PM
- Article: Jerick McKinnon—Running With The Opportunity
Yesterday, 07:54 PM
- Vikings' RB Jerick McKinnon Fulfills Zimmer's Request
Yesterday, 04:30 PM
- Vegas favors (1-5) Tampa Bay over Vikings
Yesterday, 04:27 PM
- The World According to Zim
Yesterday, 04:24 PM
- Shame On You, Cook and Kanabec Counties
Yesterday, 04:21 PM
- Joe Webb back to catching passes?
Yesterday, 03:53 PM
- Judge Case not recused in Peterson case
Yesterday, 01:29 PM
- NFL introduces its own Lady Bing award
Yesterday, 12:15 PM
- Article: Something’s Gotta Give
Yesterday, 10:28 AM
Astros hire Baseball Prospectus' Kevin Goldstein
Posted 31 August 2012 - 06:03 PM
I think it's pretty cool. Certainly not the first 'blogger/writer' type to find his way into a big league front office, but always fun to see that kind of thing happen.
Parker could be the Twins director of video coordination.
Indeed! Parker does an amazing job of breaking down things in video. Not an easy job, but can prove to be very very helpful in improvement.
Posted 31 August 2012 - 09:27 PM
Unfortunately I agree with Parker though. The Twins hiring away from the family tree and sabermetric geeks to boot, probably isn't in the cards.
Posted 01 September 2012 - 12:20 PM
I win my fantasy leagues almost every year.
It's almost like the Astro's are looking at people that are connected in some way be it a blog or analyst, ex-major league player or someone with front office experience.
I'm trying not to be frustrated or discouraged. I'll keep waiting for the call.