I wrote about this in my blog post earlier today but here is the main point:
The Twins have one of the toughest schedules in April out of all of the American League teams. Almost all of their games are against clubs who were in the playoffs last year or close to making it into the postseason.
Should this be cause for concern? Or will the Twins be able to take advantage of these teams before they find their mojo?
- In (Baffling) Defense of Norv Turner: A Response to Football Outsiders' Near-Slight
- In Search Of: Interceptions
- Time To Cut Jerome Simpson
- Chris Kluwe, Minnesota Vikings Reach Settlement and Release Terms. Questions Remain
- Who’s Trending, Worth Defending or Might Be Ending—Week 1
- Vikings Second Year Player Progression