Providing independent coverage of the Minnesota Twins.
The same great Twins Daily coverage, now for the Vikings.

The Store

Photo

Article: Tuesday's Trip through the Minors

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Cody Christie

Cody Christie

Twins Contributor

• Twins Contributors
  • 838 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 08:13 AM

You can view the page at http://twinsdaily.co...ough-the-Minors

#2 Jim Crikket

Jim Crikket

• Members
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 08:58 AM

Sano sat out two of the four games in the Snappers series at Cedar Rapids, but it wasn't two straight games. He did play Monday night. Sat out Saturday and Tuesday.
[COLOR=#0000cd]I opine about the Twins and Kernels regularly at[/COLOR][COLOR=#800000] Knuckleballsblog.com[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000cd] while my alter ego, SD Buhr covers the Kernels for [/COLOR][COLOR=#0000cd][COLOR=#800000]MetroSportsReport.com[/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=#0000cd].[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000cd]
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#b22222]~You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant~[/COLOR]

#3 righty8383

righty8383

• Members
  • 591 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 09:14 AM

Good luck to the Elizabethton Twins on thier 1st playoff game today. Finished the regular season with the best record(43-22) in the Appy League!

#4 Rick Niedermann

Rick Niedermann

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:48 AM

Sano sat out two of the four games in the Snappers series at Cedar Rapids, but it wasn't two straight games. He did play Monday night. Sat out Saturday and Tuesday.

A Twins coach said he tweaked an ankle on Monday nights game. Wasn't impressed with Tomshaw. Topped out at 88. Jairo had a rought night. Picked off at 2nd, probably twice, as the umpire missed the 1st call and several balls got by him at catch that should of been dug out or blocked. Disappointing at bats for Nate Roberts who I was told the Twins are suddenly high on again.

#5 Jim Crikket

Jim Crikket

• Members
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:23 AM

A Twins coach said he tweaked an ankle on Monday nights game. Wasn't impressed with Tomshaw. Topped out at 88. Jairo had a rought night. Picked off at 2nd, probably twice, as the umpire missed the 1st call and several balls got by him at catch that should of been dug out or blocked. Disappointing at bats for Nate Roberts who I was told the Twins are suddenly high on again.

Having gone to all four games in the series, I believe the technical baseball term for the Snappers' performance Tuesday night would be "that was a clunker." Every team has them now and then, I guess.

Thinking about driving over to Clinton for their first playoff game. Should be next Wednesday night, I believe.
[COLOR=#0000cd]I opine about the Twins and Kernels regularly at[/COLOR][COLOR=#800000] Knuckleballsblog.com[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000cd] while my alter ego, SD Buhr covers the Kernels for [/COLOR][COLOR=#0000cd][COLOR=#800000]MetroSportsReport.com[/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=#0000cd].[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000cd]
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#b22222]~You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant~[/COLOR]