Vikings Journal Forums
- Grantland: Keep It Simple, Teddy
Today, 04:49 PM
- America's Pregame Takes Aim At Aaron Rodgers
Today, 03:47 PM
- MUST SEE: Brett Favre's new commercial
Today, 03:33 PM
- The NFL Now Has All Of The Monies
Today, 03:22 PM
- Packers' coach Mike McCarthy on the Vikings
Today, 02:54 PM
- Vikings Week 5 Injury Report
Today, 01:14 PM
- Vikings Journal Mailbag: Teddy, Patterson and Hodges
- Third-Down Defense a Big Problem
- Assessing the Offensive Weapons for Teddy and Why it Doesn't Matter
- Vikings Offensive Review: Teddy Shines and the Offense Follows
- THE BIG QUESTION: Will Teddy Be Ready for Thursday?
- The Vikings Offense Returns Versus The Falcons
3 replies to this topic
Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:11 AM
He had a hell of a year last year, hopefully he can keep builting up his pitches to turn into a 2 or 3 in the rotation. If he repeats what he did last year I could see him ending up in AA by the season's end.
Follow my photography, group page can be found here.