- In (Baffling) Defense of Norv Turner: A Response to Football Outsiders' Near-Slight
- In Search Of: Interceptions
- Time To Cut Jerome Simpson
- Chris Kluwe, Minnesota Vikings Reach Settlement and Release Terms. Questions Remain
- Who’s Trending, Worth Defending or Might Be Ending—Week 1
- Vikings Second Year Player Progression
3 replies to this topic
Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:11 AM
He had a hell of a year last year, hopefully he can keep builting up his pitches to turn into a 2 or 3 in the rotation. If he repeats what he did last year I could see him ending up in AA by the season's end.
Follow my photography, group page can be found here.