- This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears
Today, 07:54 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Today, 07:51 PM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 06:42 PM
- Zimmer's Freaky-Fast Friday Presser
Today, 05:58 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 17
Today, 10:43 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Today, 10:00 AM
- Will He/Won't He?? - Jerry Kill's future...
Today, 09:43 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Today, 09:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Today, 09:03 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Yesterday, 07:42 PM
Article: On Tone of Writing
Posted 01 March 2012 - 04:54 PM
Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:38 PM
Posted 02 March 2012 - 12:29 AM
Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:02 AM
Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:43 AM
Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:26 AM
Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:09 AM
I think the problem is that because this is a Twins site, people come here expecting sunshine and rainbows.
For the record, I like sunshine and rainbows (and bunnies too)
But we are all just talking here, really. We are giving opinions. Just that. And it is human nature that we view and approach things differently. That is neither right or wrong. It just is. Personally, I am a fan because it makes me happy to be a fan. If it ever stopped making me happy, I would go away. I will give my opinion and you can agree or disagree.
For the record, there seems to be an "ignore list" feature on this site. But then again .... you never know who or what you might be overlooking. You may be surprised.
Posted 02 March 2012 - 11:00 AM
Posted 02 March 2012 - 11:27 AM
Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:53 PM
Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:32 PM
Posted 02 March 2012 - 11:30 PM