- Article: Major Protests Expected This Weekend And This Is Why...
Today, 12:34 PM
- Report: RGIII to get the start versus the Vikings
Today, 09:32 AM
- Griffen named NFC Defensive Player of the Month
Today, 09:30 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 9 Rankings
Today, 12:07 AM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 9
Yesterday, 08:02 PM
- TACO NIGHT at The Cassel's!
Yesterday, 11:59 AM
- Cassel Staying Active With Team While on IR
Yesterday, 11:35 AM
- Barr named NFC Defensive Player of the Week
Yesterday, 11:02 AM
- Hope for the future
Yesterday, 10:07 AM
- Shame On You, Cook and Kanabec Counties
Yesterday, 09:07 AM
Article: On Tone of Writing
Posted 01 March 2012 - 04:54 PM
Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:38 PM
Posted 02 March 2012 - 12:29 AM
Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:02 AM
Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:43 AM
Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:26 AM
Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:09 AM
I think the problem is that because this is a Twins site, people come here expecting sunshine and rainbows.
For the record, I like sunshine and rainbows (and bunnies too)
But we are all just talking here, really. We are giving opinions. Just that. And it is human nature that we view and approach things differently. That is neither right or wrong. It just is. Personally, I am a fan because it makes me happy to be a fan. If it ever stopped making me happy, I would go away. I will give my opinion and you can agree or disagree.
For the record, there seems to be an "ignore list" feature on this site. But then again .... you never know who or what you might be overlooking. You may be surprised.
Posted 02 March 2012 - 11:00 AM
Posted 02 March 2012 - 11:27 AM
Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:53 PM
Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:32 PM
Posted 02 March 2012 - 11:30 PM