Providing independent coverage of the Minnesota Twins.
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
Photo

Article: Gleeman & The Geek: Ep 351: Addison Reed!

addison reed yu darvish
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 John Bonnes

John Bonnes

Owner

• Administrators
  • 5,894 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 11:59 PM

Aaron and John talk about the Minnesota Twins signing free agent reliever Addison Reed and what it means for the rest of the offseason, all while pre-gaming at Iron Door Pub. You can listen by downloading us from iTunes, Stitcher or find it at GleemanAndTheGeek.com. Or just click this link.

Sponsored by RxBar and Casper Mattresses. http://traffic.libsy...3?dest-id=74590

Click here to view the article

#2 caninatl04

caninatl04

Chattanooga Lookouts

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 04:48 PM

Would it be possible to provide transcripts? I usually don’t have an hour, but could read a transcript in a fraction of the time. Maybe just feed it through a voice recognition program?

#3 crapforks

crapforks

• Members
  • 340 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 07:53 PM

Podcasts at 1.5x or greater speed take some getting used to, but reply help in terms of time. Plus, John’s voice is really silly.

#4 amjgt

amjgt

• Members
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 10:38 PM

I was listening to the pod while driving, with one earbud in because there were three other people in the car. About half way through, Aaron’s audio cut out. I listened for a while because a) you could barely make him out from John’s mic, and b.) I didn’t have anything better to listen to. Eventually I switched buds randomly (L to R) and then all I got was Aaron’s audio, so I listened to the final 20 minutes with both buds in. Not sure if you guys flipped a setting at some point. It happened right before the RX Bar ad break.

Edited by amjgt, 15 January 2018 - 10:38 PM.

• Vanimal46 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: addison reed, yu darvish