- Article: Adrian Peterson/NFLPA Submit Letter of Appeal to NFL
Today, 03:36 PM
- Article: NFL Suspends Adrian Peterson for Remainder of 2014 Season
Today, 03:08 PM
- Would the Vikings have made the playoffs if Adrian Peterson was playing?
Today, 02:58 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings
Today, 12:05 PM
- Peterson's Mea Culpa Tour Is Starting A Little Late
Today, 11:31 AM
- Article: Vikings are Young and a Bit Restless
Today, 07:00 AM
- What's the Vikings biggest position of need?
Yesterday, 09:18 PM
- Article: Green Bay's Recent Domination of Vikings Is Eye Opening
Yesterday, 08:52 PM
- Why Wouldn't Vikings Want AP Back Next Year?
Yesterday, 07:20 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 12
Yesterday, 02:13 PM
Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:58 PM
Yeah, back in April. Maybe at the Yankees one game I think.
I'm trying to remember, has Gardenhire been thrown out at all this year? The last couple of years it seemed like he was getting tossed once every couple of weeks or so.
Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:34 PM
Man, I really like what we've seen from Florimon so far - I'm getting more and more optimistic about this kid every time I see him.
Makes you wonder how on earth he was hitting .259 with a .318 OBP in Rochester, I know it's early but he sure looks capable of a lot more than that.
Maybe it's Joe Vavra......procede.
Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:38 PM