- Article: Vikings Game 7 Recap: The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same
Yesterday, 08:07 PM
- Article: Jerick McKinnon—Running With The Opportunity
Yesterday, 07:54 PM
- Vikings' RB Jerick McKinnon Fulfills Zimmer's Request
Yesterday, 04:30 PM
- Vegas favors (1-5) Tampa Bay over Vikings
Yesterday, 04:27 PM
- The World According to Zim
Yesterday, 04:24 PM
- Shame On You, Cook and Kanabec Counties
Yesterday, 04:21 PM
- Joe Webb back to catching passes?
Yesterday, 03:53 PM
- Judge Case not recused in Peterson case
Yesterday, 01:29 PM
- NFL introduces its own Lady Bing award
Yesterday, 12:15 PM
- Article: Something’s Gotta Give
Yesterday, 10:28 AM
Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:58 PM
Yeah, back in April. Maybe at the Yankees one game I think.
I'm trying to remember, has Gardenhire been thrown out at all this year? The last couple of years it seemed like he was getting tossed once every couple of weeks or so.
Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:34 PM
Man, I really like what we've seen from Florimon so far - I'm getting more and more optimistic about this kid every time I see him.
Makes you wonder how on earth he was hitting .259 with a .318 OBP in Rochester, I know it's early but he sure looks capable of a lot more than that.
Maybe it's Joe Vavra......procede.
Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:38 PM