- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Today, 05:04 PM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Today, 03:05 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Today, 10:56 AM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Today, 09:57 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 06:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Today, 06:06 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Today, 05:48 AM
- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Yesterday, 07:58 PM
- Article: Film Review: Teddy Dazzles While the Defense Grew Dim
Yesterday, 08:31 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Salvaging Players, Fitting Zimmer's Defense, Chemistry and Draft Priorities
Yesterday, 06:15 AM
Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:58 PM
Yeah, back in April. Maybe at the Yankees one game I think.
I'm trying to remember, has Gardenhire been thrown out at all this year? The last couple of years it seemed like he was getting tossed once every couple of weeks or so.
Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:34 PM
Man, I really like what we've seen from Florimon so far - I'm getting more and more optimistic about this kid every time I see him.
Makes you wonder how on earth he was hitting .259 with a .318 OBP in Rochester, I know it's early but he sure looks capable of a lot more than that.
Maybe it's Joe Vavra......procede.
Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:38 PM