- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Today, 07:45 AM
- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 07:28 AM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Today, 07:02 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 13
Today, 12:48 AM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Yesterday, 01:35 PM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Yesterday, 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
- Vikings legal team working with NFL to keep AP on sidelines
Nov 24 2014 03:03 PM
- AWESOME --> "The Bits Of Broken Chair Trophy"
Nov 24 2014 03:02 PM
Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:58 PM
Yeah, back in April. Maybe at the Yankees one game I think.
I'm trying to remember, has Gardenhire been thrown out at all this year? The last couple of years it seemed like he was getting tossed once every couple of weeks or so.
Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:34 PM
Man, I really like what we've seen from Florimon so far - I'm getting more and more optimistic about this kid every time I see him.
Makes you wonder how on earth he was hitting .259 with a .318 OBP in Rochester, I know it's early but he sure looks capable of a lot more than that.
Maybe it's Joe Vavra......procede.
Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:38 PM