Providing independent coverage of the Minnesota Twins.
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
Photo

2017-2018 Vikings Regular Season

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 snepp

snepp

Curve Hanger

• Twins Mods
  • 5,716 posts
  • LocationSioux Falls

Posted 09 October 2017 - 08:45 PM

McKinnon pulls a Diggs, slows up before getting into the endzone and about gets caught off-guard by a defender.

*sigh*

Thankfully it's the Bears, and they're not good.

#22 GardyParty

GardyParty

Cedar Rapids

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationJamestown ND

Posted 09 October 2017 - 08:54 PM

DOss gone know of a good twins daily style for Vikings chat?

#23 ChiTownTwinsFan

ChiTownTwinsFan

Rawr!

• Twins Mods
  • 18,016 posts
  • LocationChiTown, where else?

Posted 10 October 2017 - 05:48 AM

DOss gone know of a good twins daily style for Vikings chat?

The MinnCentric team used to have a site for the Vikings but it went defunct. The person who ran that site (Funkytown) had her own before and merged with them, but is now back with her own site again. I don't think they have the same format, and I'm not sure they have content writers doing articles, but there is plenty of forum talk, specifically Vikings talk. Here's the website: http://purplepain.proboards.com

If I were into the Vikings and football, it's where I'd go.

“Concern yourself not with what is right and what is wrong but with what is important.” ~Unknown

#24 Mike Sixel

Mike Sixel

Now living in Oregon

• Members
  • 22,825 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 08:54 AM

Well, the Rodgers injury should increase their odds of making the playoffs. I hate injuries.

I don't know, it is a site to discuss sports, not airline safety.....maybe we should take it less seriously?

#25 Vanimal46

Vanimal46

Minnesota Twins Whine Line Host

• Members
  • 8,026 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 16 October 2017 - 10:22 AM

Yep. Sucks for Packers fans that their star player appears to be out for the season now. 

Teddy was just cleared this morning to start practicing. Interesting developments over the last 24 hours for sure. 

#26 Badsmerf

Badsmerf

• Members
  • 2,639 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 06:25 AM

If Keenum can come in and win games, the packers have no excuse. Yeah, Rogers is special, but one guy isn't a team. The injury is kinda on him too, he didn't really try to protect himself. I watched it live and immediately knew what happened. You don't let a huge dude pile drive you into your shoulder. Barr did go harder than I would have liked, so I agree with Rogers. Maybe that is why he got hurt, he was expecting Barr to let up and relaxed.
Do or do not. There is no try.

#27 Vanimal46

Vanimal46

Minnesota Twins Whine Line Host

• Members
  • 8,026 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted Today, 10:27 AM

Didn't watch much of the game yesterday, but from what I read, the Z-Fense is firing on all cylinders.