Providing independent coverage of the Minnesota Twins.
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
Photo

Article: MIN 8, KC 5: Rosario Drives in 4, Hildenberger Holds it Together

eddie rosario trevor hildenberger eduardo escobar robbie grossman joe mauer
  • Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 bighat

bighat

Sombrero Grande

• Members
  • 864 posts
  • LocationGuatemala

Posted 09 September 2017 - 01:02 PM

Rogers, Duffey, Boshers, Perkins - not sure you can win a Wild Card spot with three guys like that waiting to give away the game night after night. High praise to the offense for once again busting it open late!

Glad the Twins keep finding ways to win! Would love to see J.O.Berrios go deep tonight, I predict 8 innings of 1-run ball. Hand it to Presley for the 9th, or give Perk a shot if we're up by 5 runs or more.

Where's Sano?

#22 yarnivek1972

yarnivek1972

Minnesota Twins

• Members
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 01:49 PM

Rogers, Duffey, Boshers, Perkins - not sure you can win a Wild Card spot with three guys like that waiting to give away the game night after night. High praise to the offense for once again busting it open late!

Glad the Twins keep finding ways to win! Would love to see J.O.Berrios go deep tonight, I predict 8 innings of 1-run ball. Hand it to Presley for the 9th, or give Perk a shot if we're up by 5 runs or more.
Where's Sano?

Rogers had a rough night but he's been one of the best lefty relievers in MLB this year. He certainly does not deserve to be lumped in with the others you named.

#23 drivlikejehu

drivlikejehu

• Members
  • 1,811 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 01:59 PM

Rogers had a rough night but he's been one of the best lefty relievers in MLB this year. He certainly does not deserve to be lumped in with the others you named.

I assume you mean against left-handed hitters? He's definitely not near the top among lefty relievers in general.

• bighat likes this

If you ain't got no haters, you ain't poppin'.

#24 tarheeltwinsfan

tarheeltwinsfan

• Members
  • 561 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 04:20 PM

At the same time, though, elimination at the hands of the Yankees again would sting even more...

Noooooooooo! Positive thoughts only. These thoughts soar through the air all the way to the  Twins' players' minds. I think I can, I think I can becomes I knew I could, I knew I could..

• 70charger likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: eddie rosario, trevor hildenberger, eduardo escobar, robbie grossman, joe mauer