- Would the Vikings have made the playoffs if Adrian Peterson was playing?
Today, 11:23 AM
- Article: Preparing For Life Without Adrian Peterson
Today, 11:10 AM
- Article: Adrian Peterson/NFLPA Submit Letter of Appeal to NFL
Yesterday, 11:11 PM
- Article: NFL Suspends Adrian Peterson for Remainder of 2014 Season
Yesterday, 03:08 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings
Yesterday, 12:05 PM
- Peterson's Mea Culpa Tour Is Starting A Little Late
Yesterday, 11:31 AM
- Article: Vikings are Young and a Bit Restless
Yesterday, 07:00 AM
- What's the Vikings biggest position of need?
Nov 20 2014 09:18 PM
- Article: Green Bay's Recent Domination of Vikings Is Eye Opening
Nov 20 2014 08:52 PM
- Why Wouldn't Vikings Want AP Back Next Year?
Nov 20 2014 07:20 PM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
Article: My Journey to the Minnesota Twins
12 replies to this topic
Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:25 PM
Aaron - Cousin Steve from Modesto here...this blog is great - I've been searching for Twins spring training reports since it began. Congrats on getting married and PR winter ball - I followed every game - also followed every Red Wings game last year. Regarding the Bonds homer - I was a Giants season ticket holder for 25 years (ended the year before the WS championship) - I missed Bonds HR #73 - I did see him beat Chan Ho Park twice for #s 71 & 72 - epic. Have a great spring and I look forward to reading the blogs...