- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Today, 09:33 AM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings preview: Time to Chill Out
Today, 08:54 AM
- Vikings legal team working with NFL to keep AP on sidelines
Today, 08:18 AM
- Article: Pack Puts Away the Vikings with Ease
Yesterday, 10:19 PM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings Game Thread
Yesterday, 05:05 PM
- Article: Vikings are Young and a Bit Restless
Yesterday, 11:44 AM
- Where Should The NFL Expand?
Yesterday, 11:16 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings
Yesterday, 08:46 AM
- Would the Vikings have made the playoffs if Adrian Peterson was playing?
Nov 22 2014 11:23 AM
- Article: Preparing For Life Without Adrian Peterson
Nov 22 2014 11:10 AM
Posted 16 August 2012 - 04:24 PM
IND: VandenHurk (11-4, 3.43) vs. ROC: Hernandez (1-1, 5.40)
Richmond vs New Britain 6:05 PM
RIC: Gloor (2-4, 2.38) vs. NBR: Albers (4-2, 3.52)
Fort Myers vs Jupiter 5:35 PM
FTM: Pavano (0-0, 4.50) vs. JUP: Conley (3-2, 3.38)
Wisconsin vs Beloit 7:05 PM
WIS: Williams (6-9, 3.88) vs. BEL: Wheeler (13-5, 3.28)
Elizabethton vs Bluefield Doubleheader
Game 1 Boyd
Game 2 ELZ: Mata (4-2, 2.40) vs. BLU: Jensen (3-1, 3.52)
GCL Rays vs GCL Twins
DSL Reds vs Twins
Posted 16 August 2012 - 07:09 PM
Pavano starts off the Ft myers game with 3 scoreless innnings & leaves with a 7 run lead (all in first).
Cole Nelson comes in & loses the lead before retiring a batter!!!!! 5h 4bb 9er in an 11 run 4th. WOW.
He likes Fort Myers so much, he wants to come back next year!