Edited by Parker Hageman, 28 February 2012 - 04:24 PM.
- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 05:23 PM
- Matt Kalil's brother Ryan comes to his defense
Today, 04:02 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Today, 03:17 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Today, 12:53 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings
Today, 12:18 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 13
Today, 12:48 AM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Yesterday, 01:35 PM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Yesterday, 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
Let's just say Francisco Liriano didn't have the best daydanny valencia francisco liriano justin morneau
Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:01 PM
Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:56 PM
Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:05 PM
[COLOR=#b22222]~You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant~[/COLOR]
Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:10 PM
Maybe it's just a bit premature to draw conclusions? If hitters hadn't made solid contact, would we be concluding that "the Franchise is back!" I don't think so.
I'm not a big fan of Liriano, by any means, but while it's called "live batting practice," because pitchers aren't just lobbing the ball over the plate, it's still batting practice.
Not really. I'm basing mine on his last year and really a lack of improvent during it, as well as his inability to even look decent in a weak league over the winter. I hope I'm wrong but his trend, as well as continued evidence of it is concerning.
Edited by Alex, 28 February 2012 - 05:12 PM.
Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:12 PM
Blogging Twins since 2007 at The Tenth Inning Stretch
Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:19 PM
Posted 29 February 2012 - 01:21 PM