Providing independent coverage of the Minnesota Twins.
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email

Recent Blogs

Photo

**POSITIVE/NEGATIVE NOTICE**

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 ChiTownTwinsFan

ChiTownTwinsFan

Rawr!

• Twins Mods
  • 18,236 posts
  • LocationChiTown, where else?

Posted 24 July 2017 - 11:11 AM

I am tired of seeing complaints of 'positivity' or 'negativity' creep into every thread. It's fine, and actually necessary, to have differing points of views in this forum. And I'm tired of the complaints that one side or the other is 'more maligned.' I'm not sure about my fellow moderators, but I am going to start instant pointing anyone who includes any such complaints into their posts in this forum. Disagree all you want, but leave the character and quality of other posters out of it. If you see a thread started that seems 'overly optimistic' to you, then maybe leave it alone if you can't post without commenting on how posters seem 'unrealistic' in their expectations. And if you see a thread started that seems 'overly negative' to your perspective, maybe leave it alone to allow posters a chance to critique what they see as weaknesses. If you don't like a thread, there is absolutely no obligation for you to post in it if you can't do so respectfully. If you see a post that you feel is truly problematic, and not just disagreeing with you, report it. If you don't know how to report a post, PM me.

These forums exist for our ENJOYMENT and because of our LOVE of the game and the Twins. Please be mindful of how you address others. While I'm not particularly religious, the Golden Rule is always a good measure to follow.
  • Brock Beauchamp, lecroy24fan, jorgenswest and 9 others like this

“Concern yourself not with what is right and what is wrong but with what is important.” ~Unknown