- Would the Vikings have made the playoffs if Adrian Peterson was playing?
Today, 11:23 AM
- Article: Preparing For Life Without Adrian Peterson
Today, 11:10 AM
- Article: Adrian Peterson/NFLPA Submit Letter of Appeal to NFL
Yesterday, 11:11 PM
- Article: NFL Suspends Adrian Peterson for Remainder of 2014 Season
Yesterday, 03:08 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings
Yesterday, 12:05 PM
- Peterson's Mea Culpa Tour Is Starting A Little Late
Yesterday, 11:31 AM
- Article: Vikings are Young and a Bit Restless
Yesterday, 07:00 AM
- What's the Vikings biggest position of need?
Nov 20 2014 09:18 PM
- Article: Green Bay's Recent Domination of Vikings Is Eye Opening
Nov 20 2014 08:52 PM
- Why Wouldn't Vikings Want AP Back Next Year?
Nov 20 2014 07:20 PM
Picture of the Week: 08-09-12
Posted 09 August 2012 - 07:07 AM
Posted 09 August 2012 - 04:07 PM
I can't take credit for this caption, but I came across it on MLB.com the other day and it cracked me up:
The Sun may be 93 million miles away, but sometimes it plays more of a role in baseball than any human on the field does. Twins second baseman Tsuyoshi Nishioka looked up on Wednesday expecting to chart the flight of Shelley Duncan's lazy pop fly into his glove, and instead found his field of view assaulted by thousands of watts of pure solar power.
After experiencing a taste of our nearest star's awesome majesty, Nishioka turned his back on the infield and seemed to contemplate humanity's smallness, idly pacing a few steps before rejoining the game.
-- Dan Wohl / MLB.com
Posted 16 August 2012 - 05:30 PM
Thank you. That was long overdue. I have the picture framed on my desk..sitting next to this of course:
I hope you'll consider coming back, we could use your battlin'. Revere is the only one with a smile that can match yours. Son of Sal says hello from under my desk. Miss you.
Edited by Fatt Crapps, 16 August 2012 - 08:18 PM.
Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:15 AM
1st photo: "Maybe if I lay on the ground, the ball will just land in my glove."
2nd photo: "I will use all of my baseball powers to... oh wait, I don't have any."