- The event is Saturday, August 5th. The game is at 6:05 but everyone will gather at 3:00 inside Target Field for the meet-and-greet and Q&A sessions.
- The Q&A session will be with members of the Minnesota Twins front office, including General Manager Thad Levine, followed by one with BP staff members, including editor (and Gleeman and the Geek host) Aaron Gleeman.
- Twins Daily members Parker Hageman and John Bonnes will also be part of the panel, and we hope we can get the whole gang there to chat Twins before and during the game.
- The "during the game" part means you also get a ticket to the Twins game that night in the right field grandstand.
- You'll also get a special coupon for $15 to be used toward a new Baseball Prospectus Premium or Super Premium subscription or your next Premium or Super Premium renewal.
- Finally, bring your kids because they qualify for a free back-to-school themed giveaway.
Click here to view the article