- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Today, 01:35 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Today, 11:51 AM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Today, 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Yesterday, 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Yesterday, 03:35 PM
- Vikings legal team working with NFL to keep AP on sidelines
Yesterday, 03:03 PM
- AWESOME --> "The Bits Of Broken Chair Trophy"
Yesterday, 03:02 PM
- Article: Recap: Nascent Defense Shines as Vikings Move Towards Establishing Identity
Yesterday, 10:51 AM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings preview: Time to Chill Out
Yesterday, 08:54 AM
- Article: Pack Puts Away the Vikings with Ease
Nov 23 2014 10:19 PM
Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:47 PM
From Game 2 against the Yankees, 5th inning, Gardner at-bat. Note the disapproval from the former catcher managing the Yankees.
Posted 06 July 2013 - 01:21 AM
Interview With Clint Hurdle's Dad Goes Awry As Wrigley Usher Interferes
Edited by kydoty, 06 July 2013 - 01:25 AM.
"Mediocre breaking balls are a gift from God." - Kirby Puckett
Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:56 PM
Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:38 PM
The one of him running around the bases on a foul shot on minor league injury rehab while the other players just let him because he is so despised is glorious as well, but I cannot find it for the life of me.
Are you talking about Victorino? Victorino is one of the most respected players in baseball.