- Barr Out for the Remainder of the Season with Knee Surgery
Today, 01:52 PM
- Article: How Does Teddy Compare? - Version 3.0
Today, 01:29 PM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Today, 11:19 AM
- Norv Turner defends his rookie QB
Today, 11:17 AM
- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Yesterday, 09:57 PM
- Hoge is really down on Johnny Football--really down
Yesterday, 09:00 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Next Year's Optimism, Playing Rookies and Draft Strategy
Yesterday, 07:24 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 16 Rankings
Yesterday, 02:16 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 16
Dec 17 2014 05:17 PM
- NFLPA files lawsuit against the NFL on behalf of Peterson
Dec 17 2014 12:30 PM
All Star Festivitiesall star games
Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:40 AM
Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:34 AM
Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:59 PM
Posted 28 February 2012 - 06:14 PM
They did this in Fort Wayne 2 years ago at the MWL ASG and it was a complete disaster, no one came close to hitting the target at homeplate.
Adding some other things on the same night as the home run derby would be cool. The celebrity softball game is stupid. A skills competition would be neat but I am not sure what they could do. In my mind I see guys in the outfield trying to throw into a trash can set-up behind home plate.
Posted 28 February 2012 - 06:16 PM
Which All-Star festivities are the best? If baseball did decide to do some sort of skills competitions (besides the HR Derby), what would it even do? Ground ball competitions? Bunting to a spot? Baseball Golf?
I rarely watch any of those (heck I do not watch any basketball or hockey at all) other than occasionally the MLB All-Star game if I have nothing better to do. I love football but just cannot watch the Pro Bowl.
Blogging Twins since 2007 at The Tenth Inning Stretch