Providing independent coverage of the Minnesota Twins.
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
Photo

Minnesota Twins Whine Line: Season 3

hawt taeks twins talk
  • Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#101 USAFChief

USAFChief

ɹǝɯoפ

• Twins Mods
  • 15,660 posts
  • LocationTucson

Posted Yesterday, 08:40 PM

Hey Van...what would a popular hypothetical baseball related website--lets call it, uh, Blingz Baily--need to do to get people to sign up for game thread duty?
  • ChiTownTwinsFan, Blake and Vanimal46 like this

I am not the paranoid you're looking for.

#102 Vanimal46

Vanimal46

Minnesota Twins Whine Line Host

• Members
  • 6,106 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted Yesterday, 08:58 PM

Hey Van...what would a popular hypothetical baseball related website--lets call it, uh, Blingz Baily--need to do to get people to sign up for game thread duty?

Chief, if we were on Blingz Baily, I would convince diehard to offer up shots of Minnesota Moonshine to anyone willing to volunteer for a game thread... Or better yet, his SHARES of Minnesota Moonshine! Have you seen what the bullpen looks like?! All of their financial models are off..... Any investor is sleeping in a bed full of cash!
  • Blake likes this

#103 Blake

Blake

Super Duper Senior Member

• Members
  • 1,956 posts
  • LocationBakersfield CA

Posted Yesterday, 09:31 PM

ANNND Welcome back! To Minnesota Twins Whine Line: Daycare Edition! Lots of things have changed since the last time we were on the air! Also, a lot of things have stayed the same.... We've got a special little bit for you before we move on to your HAWT taeks, questions, concerns, and compliments. 

*Spotlight, camera zooms in on a relatively trustworthy man in a suit*

Hello, and welcome to Whine Line Daycare! We appreciate your interest in having your little one join this exclusive organization! We know why you're here.... Little Johnny is a promising young pitcher, isn't he!

post-19715-Brent-Rambo-gif-thumbs-up-img

Ohhh yeah, you bet he's a good little pitcher! I bet you have tried looking into White Sox daycare, and realize "Who's going to teach my little Johnny the ins and outs of major league pitching?" If I had a nickel for every time a parent asked me that question, well, I wouldn't be the spokesperson in this infomercial today! 

MOST MLB teams claim they'll take special care of your young ones... When in reality, they just let him go out and do things on his own! NO CONSTANT ATTENTION..... 

Here at Whine Line Daycare, we CARE about your little guy.... In fact, NO ONE ELSE in the majors can say they have a 3:1 Veteran to Prospect ratio! Not only will our dedicated veterans show little Johnny how to pitch, they'll also tell him what to eat, when they should take naps, and when they're allowed to relax and play MLB the Show. 

Other daycares cost up to $750 a day, and have 3:1 prospect to veteran ratio.... NOT HERE at Whine Line Daycare! For the low, low cost of $250 a day, you can be sure that little Johnny is going to get constant attention, and a minimal shot at making the opening day roster! 

Call now for a free consultation! 

Do the veterans also help the youngsters with the curve ball, cliches and shower shoes?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hawt taeks, twins talk