- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Today, 03:35 PM
- Vikings legal team working with NFL to keep AP on sidelines
Today, 03:03 PM
- AWESOME --> "The Bits Of Broken Chair Trophy"
Today, 03:02 PM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Today, 02:31 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Today, 01:48 PM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Today, 12:41 PM
- Article: Recap: Nascent Defense Shines as Vikings Move Towards Establishing Identity
Today, 10:51 AM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings preview: Time to Chill Out
Today, 08:54 AM
- Article: Pack Puts Away the Vikings with Ease
Yesterday, 10:19 PM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings Game Thread
Yesterday, 05:05 PM
A tough stretch for the Twins
Posted 06 August 2012 - 07:06 AM
Posted 06 August 2012 - 07:17 AM
Posted 06 August 2012 - 08:48 AM
Posted 06 August 2012 - 09:44 AM
.500 ball the rest of the way would give them 74 wins. Somewhere between 74 and 80 wins sounds doable. If a regular is traded they probably would have a hard time getting to 75. What's really important is setting up 2013 and beyond.
I think I predicted them more in the 75-ish win range for this season. After the first two months, I thought that was going to be impossible but they've righted the ship somewhat. If they hit 72-74 wins, they've done pretty well for themselves.