- Article: Bears vs. Vikings Game Thread
Today, 08:42 AM
- 2015 upgrades
Today, 07:53 AM
- Zimmer's Freaky-Fast Friday Presser
Today, 07:49 AM
- Article: Minnesota Vikings Christmas Returns
Today, 06:48 AM
- Article: Bears vs. Vikings preview: Playing for Purple Pride and Jobs
Today, 03:27 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Yesterday, 07:44 PM
- Article: Ponder Era Ending
Yesterday, 02:57 PM
- This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears
Yesterday, 02:26 AM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Dec 26 2014 07:51 PM
- Article: What's Happened to Zimmer’s Defense?
Dec 26 2014 01:29 PM
Posted 05 August 2012 - 12:48 PM
Posted 05 August 2012 - 01:04 PM
Domincan Republic native? Add 2+ years to his Nov. bday
Not if he signed as a 20 year old like Pineda did... the 16 year olds might be a different story
Blogging Twins since 2007 at The Tenth Inning Stretch
Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:54 PM
I see him as a backup 1b/3b/DH to hit vs lefties. Fulltime starter out of question if a team is healthy.
See ya Danny. I wonder if the Sox use him as a backup 1B/3B, essentially Youk-very-lite. I know he was sent to Pawtucket, but the Sox roster almost certainly will get quite a changeover in the next three weeks in a row.
On Pineda, most of us would assume that 21 is too old for GCL & still old for ELIZ....BUT 21 yr olds do play there & a promotion there would be good for him. What more can he do in GCL??
WHOM would you promote & to where out of the current ELIZ OF??
Personally, it would be Romy Jimmenez to Beloit for me.
Rene Tosoni was the last player I remember goin straight from ELIZ to Ft Myers & skipping Low A (played 2 end of season gms there). He was 20 in ELIZ & I think as a 20 yr old college guy, Adam Walker 'could' jump over a league with a strong finish, giving 2012 Beloit.....Buxton, Jimmenez, Pineda & Keplar in the OF.