- Article: Major Protests Expected This Weekend And This Is Why...
Yesterday, 10:27 PM
- Griffen named NFC Defensive Player of the Month
Yesterday, 08:34 PM
- TACO NIGHT at The Cassel's!
Yesterday, 06:00 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 9 Rankings
Yesterday, 04:24 PM
- Harnish done with a Lisfranc injury in his foot
Yesterday, 03:32 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 9
Yesterday, 02:39 PM
- Report: RGIII to get the start versus the Vikings
Yesterday, 09:32 AM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 9
Oct 29 2014 08:02 PM
- Cassel Staying Active With Team While on IR
Oct 29 2014 11:35 AM
- Barr named NFC Defensive Player of the Week
Oct 29 2014 11:02 AM
Posted 05 August 2012 - 12:48 PM
Posted 05 August 2012 - 01:04 PM
Domincan Republic native? Add 2+ years to his Nov. bday
Not if he signed as a 20 year old like Pineda did... the 16 year olds might be a different story
Blogging Twins since 2007 at The Tenth Inning Stretch
Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:54 PM
I see him as a backup 1b/3b/DH to hit vs lefties. Fulltime starter out of question if a team is healthy.
See ya Danny. I wonder if the Sox use him as a backup 1B/3B, essentially Youk-very-lite. I know he was sent to Pawtucket, but the Sox roster almost certainly will get quite a changeover in the next three weeks in a row.
On Pineda, most of us would assume that 21 is too old for GCL & still old for ELIZ....BUT 21 yr olds do play there & a promotion there would be good for him. What more can he do in GCL??
WHOM would you promote & to where out of the current ELIZ OF??
Personally, it would be Romy Jimmenez to Beloit for me.
Rene Tosoni was the last player I remember goin straight from ELIZ to Ft Myers & skipping Low A (played 2 end of season gms there). He was 20 in ELIZ & I think as a 20 yr old college guy, Adam Walker 'could' jump over a league with a strong finish, giving 2012 Beloit.....Buxton, Jimmenez, Pineda & Keplar in the OF.