Here's my predicted roster:
1. We know now that Vegas is taking Haula + instead of Dumba.
2. Some of these teams...sheesh. Really hard to pick someone you'd want from Arizona's list, or Toronto's.
3. The Ducks are going to do something to protect one of Manson or Vatanen. I think they'll go Vatanen, so Vegas would have to take Manson.
4. Fleury's going. He's ready to not play all playoffs long, then hand it over to Murray in the SCF.
5. McPhee shouldn't take any deal that would prohibit him from taking Nelson. I don't think he will.
6. This team is going to be decent. Most of these names won't be in Vegas come October, but, I think Vegas will project better on paper than at least a few teams.