- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Today, 05:40 PM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Today, 10:55 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Today, 10:54 AM
- Article: Film Review: Teddy Dazzles While the Defense Grew Dim
Today, 08:31 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Salvaging Players, Fitting Zimmer's Defense, Chemistry and Draft Priorities
Today, 06:15 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 01:03 AM
- Article: Pro Bowl Shuts Out Vikings
Yesterday, 11:28 PM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Yesterday, 07:16 PM
- Norv Turner defends his rookie QB
Yesterday, 12:00 PM
- Where Should The NFL Expand?
Yesterday, 10:58 AM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
49 replies to this topic
Posted 04 August 2012 - 07:54 PM
Why Willingham here? You need a single not home run. Save Willingham for Casilla and Carroll. Let Mastrionni hit here.
I'm scratching my head over that decision as well. Maybe Mastrionni shouldn't be batting 6th if he needs to be pinch hit for in that situation.