Vikings Journal Forums
- Article: Can Matt Asiata Really Bear the Backup Burden?
Yesterday, 11:45 PM
- Small College Updates
Yesterday, 11:34 PM
- Governor Dayton Calls for Vikings to suspend Adrian Peterson
Yesterday, 11:24 PM
- Ouch, All Day Foundation Suspends Operations...
Yesterday, 11:19 PM
- Play Action Pass Chalk Talk
Yesterday, 08:59 PM
- An Open Letter to Zygi and Rick
Yesterday, 08:20 PM
49 replies to this topic
Posted 04 August 2012 - 07:54 PM
Why Willingham here? You need a single not home run. Save Willingham for Casilla and Carroll. Let Mastrionni hit here.
I'm scratching my head over that decision as well. Maybe Mastrionni shouldn't be batting 6th if he needs to be pinch hit for in that situation.