- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Today, 07:36 AM
- Vikings legal team working with NFL to keep AP on sidelines
Today, 06:32 AM
- Article: Pack Puts Away the Vikings with Ease
Yesterday, 10:19 PM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings preview: Time to Chill Out
Yesterday, 05:17 PM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings Game Thread
Yesterday, 05:05 PM
- Article: Vikings are Young and a Bit Restless
Yesterday, 11:44 AM
- Where Should The NFL Expand?
Yesterday, 11:16 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings
Yesterday, 08:46 AM
- Would the Vikings have made the playoffs if Adrian Peterson was playing?
Nov 22 2014 11:23 AM
- Article: Preparing For Life Without Adrian Peterson
Nov 22 2014 11:10 AM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
49 replies to this topic
Posted 04 August 2012 - 07:54 PM
Why Willingham here? You need a single not home run. Save Willingham for Casilla and Carroll. Let Mastrionni hit here.
I'm scratching my head over that decision as well. Maybe Mastrionni shouldn't be batting 6th if he needs to be pinch hit for in that situation.