Vikings Journal Forums
- Mother of Peterson's Son Chastises Media for Publishing Photos
Today, 07:34 PM
- Article: Can Matt Asiata Really Bear the Backup Burden?
Today, 07:26 PM
- Article: Time To Take A Stand
Today, 07:04 PM
- An Open Letter to Zygi and Rick
Today, 05:48 PM
- Ouch, All Day Foundation Suspends Operations...
Today, 04:22 PM
- Advanced Football Stats
Today, 03:43 PM
49 replies to this topic
Posted 04 August 2012 - 07:54 PM
Why Willingham here? You need a single not home run. Save Willingham for Casilla and Carroll. Let Mastrionni hit here.
I'm scratching my head over that decision as well. Maybe Mastrionni shouldn't be batting 6th if he needs to be pinch hit for in that situation.