- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Today, 03:05 PM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Today, 02:06 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Today, 10:56 AM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Today, 09:57 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 06:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Today, 06:06 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Today, 05:48 AM
- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Yesterday, 07:58 PM
- Article: Film Review: Teddy Dazzles While the Defense Grew Dim
Yesterday, 08:31 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Salvaging Players, Fitting Zimmer's Defense, Chemistry and Draft Priorities
Yesterday, 06:15 AM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
49 replies to this topic
Posted 04 August 2012 - 07:54 PM
Why Willingham here? You need a single not home run. Save Willingham for Casilla and Carroll. Let Mastrionni hit here.
I'm scratching my head over that decision as well. Maybe Mastrionni shouldn't be batting 6th if he needs to be pinch hit for in that situation.