- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Yesterday, 08:28 PM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Yesterday, 01:35 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Yesterday, 11:51 AM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Yesterday, 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
- Vikings legal team working with NFL to keep AP on sidelines
Nov 24 2014 03:03 PM
- AWESOME --> "The Bits Of Broken Chair Trophy"
Nov 24 2014 03:02 PM
- Article: Recap: Nascent Defense Shines as Vikings Move Towards Establishing Identity
Nov 24 2014 10:51 AM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings preview: Time to Chill Out
Nov 24 2014 08:54 AM
Posted 04 August 2012 - 11:06 AM
You can come up with statistics to prove anything. Forty percent of all people know that.
Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:44 PM
I always enjoyed watching him pitch. Judging from his AAA numbers this year (2.66 ERA, 1.114 WHIP and 7.0 SO/BB), it looks like he's figuring it out again and if finally healthy. Good for him. I wouldn't mind trying to get him back next year f he keeps that up in the majors.
that said, I have a hunch that says that ship sailed long ago.