- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Next Year's Optimism, Playing Rookies and Draft Strategy
Today, 08:47 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 16 Rankings
Today, 08:44 AM
- Article: How Does Teddy Compare? - Version 3.0
Today, 07:52 AM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Today, 01:22 AM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 16
Yesterday, 05:17 PM
- NFLPA files lawsuit against the NFL on behalf of Peterson
Yesterday, 12:30 PM
- Article: Big Week for Walsh
Yesterday, 11:28 AM
- Article: How Did the Vikings Change their Gameplan Against the Lions?
Yesterday, 11:26 AM
- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Yesterday, 09:59 AM
- Hoge is really down on Johnny Football--really down
Dec 16 2014 08:45 AM
Posted 04 August 2012 - 11:06 AM
You can come up with statistics to prove anything. Forty percent of all people know that.
Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:44 PM
I always enjoyed watching him pitch. Judging from his AAA numbers this year (2.66 ERA, 1.114 WHIP and 7.0 SO/BB), it looks like he's figuring it out again and if finally healthy. Good for him. I wouldn't mind trying to get him back next year f he keeps that up in the majors.
that said, I have a hunch that says that ship sailed long ago.