Edited by jokin, 03 August 2012 - 08:31 PM.
- Article: Bears vs. Vikings Game Thread
Today, 01:59 PM
- Troy Williamson > Patterson
Today, 01:33 PM
- 2015 upgrades
Today, 07:53 AM
- Zimmer's Freaky-Fast Friday Presser
Today, 07:49 AM
- Article: Minnesota Vikings Christmas Returns
Today, 06:48 AM
- Article: Bears vs. Vikings preview: Playing for Purple Pride and Jobs
Today, 03:27 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Yesterday, 07:44 PM
- Article: Ponder Era Ending
Yesterday, 02:57 PM
- This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears
Yesterday, 02:26 AM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Dec 26 2014 07:51 PM
Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:07 PM
Just checking. I've worked at some offices where the guy who runs the website hasn't a clue about how to fix something like this.
Well, this is a tricky situation. I'm going to have to look into it more but I have a few ideas. If I post what I plan to do, the Harry Potter Fanclub might read it so I'm just going to keep it to myself for now... I'll probably work on it more in the morning.
Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:55 PM
Posted 04 August 2012 - 07:59 AM
If this was my favorite team's anthem, I'd leave it in the front yard with a sign marked "Free, or do I have to pay you take it?"
That's pretty much how I feel about it.
Why on earth would anybody think it's okay to change the "Win Twins" song in the first place? That thing is so awesomely corny and 1960s-ish that it should stick around forever.
And it certainly shouldn't be replaced with a song we jacked from a Leeds football club. That is the very definition of weak. WTF, Springboard guy. WTF. I can't express the amount of facepalm that guy deserves right now.