Edited by jokin, 03 August 2012 - 08:31 PM.
- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Yesterday, 05:23 PM
- Matt Kalil's brother Ryan comes to his defense
Yesterday, 04:02 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Yesterday, 03:17 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Yesterday, 12:53 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings
Yesterday, 12:18 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 13
Yesterday, 12:48 AM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Nov 25 2014 01:35 PM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Nov 25 2014 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:07 PM
Just checking. I've worked at some offices where the guy who runs the website hasn't a clue about how to fix something like this.
Well, this is a tricky situation. I'm going to have to look into it more but I have a few ideas. If I post what I plan to do, the Harry Potter Fanclub might read it so I'm just going to keep it to myself for now... I'll probably work on it more in the morning.
Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:55 PM
Posted 04 August 2012 - 07:59 AM
If this was my favorite team's anthem, I'd leave it in the front yard with a sign marked "Free, or do I have to pay you take it?"
That's pretty much how I feel about it.
Why on earth would anybody think it's okay to change the "Win Twins" song in the first place? That thing is so awesomely corny and 1960s-ish that it should stick around forever.
And it certainly shouldn't be replaced with a song we jacked from a Leeds football club. That is the very definition of weak. WTF, Springboard guy. WTF. I can't express the amount of facepalm that guy deserves right now.