Edited by jokin, 03 August 2012 - 08:31 PM.
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Today, 03:05 PM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Today, 02:06 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Today, 10:56 AM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Today, 09:57 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 06:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Today, 06:06 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Today, 05:48 AM
- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Yesterday, 07:58 PM
- Article: Film Review: Teddy Dazzles While the Defense Grew Dim
Yesterday, 08:31 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Salvaging Players, Fitting Zimmer's Defense, Chemistry and Draft Priorities
Yesterday, 06:15 AM
Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:07 PM
Just checking. I've worked at some offices where the guy who runs the website hasn't a clue about how to fix something like this.
Well, this is a tricky situation. I'm going to have to look into it more but I have a few ideas. If I post what I plan to do, the Harry Potter Fanclub might read it so I'm just going to keep it to myself for now... I'll probably work on it more in the morning.
Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:55 PM
Posted 04 August 2012 - 07:59 AM
If this was my favorite team's anthem, I'd leave it in the front yard with a sign marked "Free, or do I have to pay you take it?"
That's pretty much how I feel about it.
Why on earth would anybody think it's okay to change the "Win Twins" song in the first place? That thing is so awesomely corny and 1960s-ish that it should stick around forever.
And it certainly shouldn't be replaced with a song we jacked from a Leeds football club. That is the very definition of weak. WTF, Springboard guy. WTF. I can't express the amount of facepalm that guy deserves right now.