Edited by jokin, 03 August 2012 - 08:31 PM.
- Article: Preparing For An Off-Season Of Change
Today, 09:07 AM
- Article: How Does Teddy Compare? - Version 3.0
Today, 08:23 AM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Yesterday, 10:05 PM
- Barr Out for the Remainder of the Season with Knee Surgery
Yesterday, 09:03 PM
- Article: Hanging with Chad One More Year
Yesterday, 05:39 PM
- Norv Turner defends his rookie QB
Yesterday, 11:17 AM
- Article: Vikings Succeed with Next Man Up Mentality
Yesterday, 07:22 AM
- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Dec 18 2014 09:57 PM
- Hoge is really down on Johnny Football--really down
Dec 18 2014 09:00 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Next Year's Optimism, Playing Rookies and Draft Strategy
Dec 18 2014 07:24 PM
Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:07 PM
Just checking. I've worked at some offices where the guy who runs the website hasn't a clue about how to fix something like this.
Well, this is a tricky situation. I'm going to have to look into it more but I have a few ideas. If I post what I plan to do, the Harry Potter Fanclub might read it so I'm just going to keep it to myself for now... I'll probably work on it more in the morning.
Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:55 PM
Posted 04 August 2012 - 07:59 AM
If this was my favorite team's anthem, I'd leave it in the front yard with a sign marked "Free, or do I have to pay you take it?"
That's pretty much how I feel about it.
Why on earth would anybody think it's okay to change the "Win Twins" song in the first place? That thing is so awesomely corny and 1960s-ish that it should stick around forever.
And it certainly shouldn't be replaced with a song we jacked from a Leeds football club. That is the very definition of weak. WTF, Springboard guy. WTF. I can't express the amount of facepalm that guy deserves right now.