- Pro Bowl
Today, 07:17 PM
- Duron Carter in Purple?
Today, 07:00 PM
- Watch: Ryan Suter All-Star Game Goal
Today, 05:45 PM
- Article: Guide To All-Star Weekend
Today, 04:32 PM
Today, 04:31 PM
- Article: MN Wild Bomber: The Minnesota Wyld Stallyns
Today, 04:19 PM
- Hoge is really down on Johnny Football--really down
Today, 04:16 PM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 04:07 PM
- NHL Trying Out Some New Tracking Technology This Weekend
Today, 03:23 PM
- Article: Ranking the Top Vikings Free Agent Targets: 20-16
Today, 02:49 PM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
- Ranking the Top Vikings Free Agent Targets: 20-16
- MN Wild Bomber: The Minnesota Wyld Stallyns
- NHL: Minnesota Will Host Chicago in 2015-16 Stadium Series Game
- The Dog Days of Hockey Season- "Way to go, Paul."
- Draft Guru Raises Vikings Grade In 2014 NFL Draft Re-Grade
- Ranking the Top Vikings Free Agent Targets: 25-21
1 reply to this topic
Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:24 AM
Can you please make comments appear on 1 page?
I hate the fact I have to press the "next" button
Go to the top right of your screen and click on Settings. Then click on General Settings. Down the list a ways, you will see the option to change how many posts are displayed per page.