- This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears
Today, 02:26 AM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 07:51 PM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Yesterday, 06:42 PM
- Zimmer's Freaky-Fast Friday Presser
Yesterday, 05:58 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 17
Yesterday, 10:43 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Yesterday, 10:00 AM
- Will He/Won't He?? - Jerry Kill's future...
Yesterday, 09:43 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Yesterday, 09:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Yesterday, 09:03 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Dec 25 2014 07:42 PM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
4 replies to this topic
Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:28 PM
So I'm considering getting a handgun and wanted some input. I really like the Ruger SR40c or SR9c. Anyone shot them? I had shot a M&P 40, which is very similar and like it except a little part by my thumb that I think will rub and bother me. So anyway, just putting it out there to see if there is any input.
Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:25 AM
I've contacted homeland security. By the way if you ever use a gun in a situation where a criminal is killing people talk radio has taught me that you will accidently murder at least 4 people. I've also learned from talk radio that the picture on a movie screen is constantly black and contains no light. Nor does a gun shot have any sound or light. Guns are bad man.
Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:27 AM
Smerf, your best bet is to go find a shooting range that rents guns and try a few out. I'm a Glock guy myself but that's because they just fit my hand better than other firearms. I like the weight and feel of the gun. Your mileage will vary based on your particular needs.