Vikings Journal Forums
- MUST SEE: Brett Favre's new commercial
Today, 04:03 PM
- Nickname for Teddy Bridgewater
Today, 04:01 PM
- Favre Picks Packers in a "Lopsided" Win
Today, 03:59 PM
- Article: Assessing the Offensive Weapons for Teddy and Why it Doesn't Matter
Today, 03:23 PM
- Draft day stunner.
Today, 03:21 PM
- NFL: Chiefs' Abdullah Should Not Have Been Penalized
Today, 03:18 PM
- Assessing the Offensive Weapons for Teddy and Why it Doesn't Matter
- Vikings Offensive Review: Teddy Shines and the Offense Follows
- THE BIG QUESTION: Will Teddy Be Ready for Thursday?
- The Vikings Offense Returns Versus The Falcons
- Official Falcons vs. Vikings Game Thread
- Falcons vs. Vikings Preview: Trying To Stop The Soaring Falcons
4 replies to this topic
Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:28 PM
So I'm considering getting a handgun and wanted some input. I really like the Ruger SR40c or SR9c. Anyone shot them? I had shot a M&P 40, which is very similar and like it except a little part by my thumb that I think will rub and bother me. So anyway, just putting it out there to see if there is any input.
Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:25 AM
I've contacted homeland security. By the way if you ever use a gun in a situation where a criminal is killing people talk radio has taught me that you will accidently murder at least 4 people. I've also learned from talk radio that the picture on a movie screen is constantly black and contains no light. Nor does a gun shot have any sound or light. Guns are bad man.
Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:27 AM
Smerf, your best bet is to go find a shooting range that rents guns and try a few out. I'm a Glock guy myself but that's because they just fit my hand better than other firearms. I like the weight and feel of the gun. Your mileage will vary based on your particular needs.