- Adult galleries
Today, 12:06 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Yesterday, 07:42 PM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Yesterday, 06:27 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 10:56 AM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Yesterday, 09:57 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Yesterday, 06:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Yesterday, 06:06 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Yesterday, 05:48 AM
- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Dec 24 2014 07:58 PM
- Article: Film Review: Teddy Dazzles While the Defense Grew Dim
Dec 24 2014 08:31 AM
Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:54 PM
Had themselves a heck of a trade deadline. They added HanRam and Victorino and didn't have to give up their top two pitching prospects (Lee or Webster). Kudos to them.
Money helps. In both cases, they took on players that may be overpaid, reducing what they needed to give up. It's not a small factor.
Posted 04 August 2012 - 01:13 AM
We've heard plenty of speculation about the identity of the claiming team over the past hour, but the Dodgers made the most sense, as the new ownership has plenty of money to spend and have already shown that they aren't afraid to make a big splash. The Dodgers now have three days to work out a trade with the Phillies, but Morosi and Jon Heyman of CBS Sports are both hearing that a deal is seen as unlikely. The Phillies have the option of pulling Lee back from waivers and keeping him.
Source: Jon Paul Morosi on Twitter
Posted 04 August 2012 - 01:16 AM